Urban Witch Story

Started by SarahLiz, Thu 01/10/2020 14:54:04

Previous topic - Next topic

SarahLiz

I'm having an issue where I'm just plain ol' stuck no matter what I try to do.

Spoiler
I just got Mike (the cameraman) out of the bar by paying his tab, and now I'm at a standstill.  None of the news crew is of any help going forward.  I'm pretty sure I need to get the journalist's badge from him (for a fake ID) to show to the store owner, but how?  And maybe a few tips moving forward from that would be great too--I get stuck a lot.  :) 
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: SarahLiz on Thu 01/10/2020 14:54:04
I'm having an issue where I'm just plain ol' stuck no matter what I try to do.

Spoiler
I just got Mike (the cameraman) out of the bar by paying his tab, and now I'm at a standstill.  None of the news crew is of any help going forward.  I'm pretty sure I need to get the journalist's badge from him (for a fake ID) to show to the store owner, but how?  And maybe a few tips moving forward from that would be great too--I get stuck a lot.  :) 
[close]

What locations do you have on your map? That will help us help you :)

Spoiler
Did you unplug the video game and talk to Organic D?
[close]

Ian Aloser

If I remember well:
Spoiler

Did you fill your bottle?
If yes, use it on the cameraman
[close]
BTW: What a great game !!!

SarahLiz

Oh!  Thank you--I hadn't done either of those things, so that will definitely help me move forward for now.  ;)

So:
Spoiler
by "fill the bottle", you mean with the gross brown stuff from the sink in the bar's bathroom, right?

I have the following screens:  Morris's house, Bar, Bookstore, and Leroy's house.  I'm assuming that since there are 30+ screens in this game that I have pretty far to go still! 
[close]

Ian Aloser

No, not from there
Spoiler

You need the chicken blood from the Santeria store,
but you haven't discovered that place yet as I see
Try to exhaust all dialogues
[close]
My problem is that I have about 45 savegames :-)) and it's hard to get back to that point, but I will try
EDIT:
Spoiler

In the bar: Unplug the video machine, then Organic-D (was that the name?) will sit down on the table
Talk to him, then to Joanna outside, that should bring you further. Hope that helps !
[close]

SarahLiz

Thanks guys!  That helped me progress a lot further.  Here's where I'm at now:

Spoiler
  I was able to get the voodoo stuff (I forget the name of it) to put into the cop's coffee at the hospital so I could enter room 402;
I was able to get into the museum (WOW, a ton of neat stories & info) and look around;
At the lot, it looks like I need some kind of shovel to dig for something?
Leroy's house--I spoke to him regarding the gang and the melting green goat tattoo that I need to look for (or get tattooed on myself maybe?  I obviously need to pose as someone else so I can get past the lookout thug)

I have (among the usual stuff):  rope, polaroid camera, museum key, plunger, gun (that combines with the pillow, apparently), and the signal I knocked down from the pole (that combines with the police tape).
[close]

Sorry so long, but any idea where I go from here?  I love this game...I need to find out how it ends!  :)

Shadow1000

Quote from: SarahLiz on Fri 02/10/2020 15:20:51
Thanks guys!  That helped me progress a lot further.  Here's where I'm at now:

Spoiler
  I was able to get the voodoo stuff (I forget the name of it) to put into the cop's coffee at the hospital so I could enter room 402;
I was able to get into the museum (WOW, a ton of neat stories & info) and look around;
At the lot, it looks like I need some kind of shovel to dig for something?
Leroy's house--I spoke to him regarding the gang and the melting green goat tattoo that I need to look for (or get tattooed on myself maybe?  I obviously need to pose as someone else so I can get past the lookout thug)

I have (among the usual stuff):  rope, polaroid camera, museum key, plunger, gun (that combines with the pillow, apparently), and the signal I knocked down from the pole (that combines with the police tape).
[close]

Sorry so long, but any idea where I go from here?  I love this game...I need to find out how it ends!  :)

You're doing really well!

Spoiler
You're going to use the pillow with the gun to shoot the car at the lot. You need film for the camera. You'll get it at the store next to Eddie's shop. You'll need that to get the tattoo. You need the no parking sign to get rid of the guy in the tattoo store
[close]

I hope that helps. I didn't give full answers; I hope that's what you wanted...

SarahLiz

Wow, thank you!

Spoiler
I never, ever would have thought to shoot the car.  Maybe it should have been obvious, but never even crossed my mind to try.

But--how do you get the tattoo artist to tattoo you?  The biker dude won't finish up & leave.  I've tried to mess with his bike, or show the tattooist my photo of the green goat, but nothing's working.  What am I missing?  And I don't mind major spoilers, just fyi...  ;) 
[close]

Thanks in advance!!

Ian Aloser

Sarah, the answer lies in the post above
Spoiler

Outside the tatoo shop, attach the sign to the pole, then talk to the biker
[close]

SarahLiz

Oh! Sorry about that.   :undecided:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk