Background Blitz 2nd May 3 - 16th May

Started by OneThinkingGal and ._., Sat 03/05/2003 06:04:26

Previous topic - Next topic

OneThinkingGal and ._.

Lots of entries last time, good to see. :)

This time let's try the interior of a haunted house.

320x200 to keep with the last one, 256 colours. It can be scrolling horizontally.

You can draw any room in the house, hallways, main rooms or attics. You get the idea. :P

Edit: Since I won't be around to end this blitz and start the next one, Archangel will be taking over for that ._. k

Duzz

...gives you wings

Here's the first picture I done did with my new tablet, It takes a little getting used to =)
 I should have actually done the perspectives properly + the rail is about ankle high up the top, but I was having fun with my new toy, umm, i mean tool, and it was only a reletively quick picture....

it took me about 2 & a bit hours i think...
Powerhoof - My new indie games company! | Wintermute Studios - My older AGS games: The Historical League of Bouncy Boxing, Grr! Bearly Sane,  Duzz Quest...

edmundito

Heh, that background reminds me soo much of a background I did a long time ago for a little game called "Beyond Fantasy" which is now either cancelled or in a complete pause:

The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

Mr_Frisby

Holy Strudel. There's not much going on around here huh.
I visited here yesterday and I swear I saw a Tumbleweed float by.
Anyway just to make up the numbers I did one real quick like.

Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

scotch

OTG is away in India ._.
So I guess that means an extention so I can enter.. just have to find the time now..

cpage

I think we should just start a new one without her I mean come on we are smart guys.

plus i hate drawing hauted housesesesesses :)

scotch

Ok :)  Well I guess we should start voting then.
I vote for Duzz.

Ginny

I vote Duzz, though Mr_Frisby did a very good job aswell. :)
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

cpage

I vote frisby

okay what should the next topic be?

Evil

Otg seems to be the kind of person to leave a note.. hmpt... I VOTE FOR EXPLOSITION ANIMATIONS!!1

cpage

well since its a background I dont think the explosion idea would work you'll have better luck witha sprite jam

How bout we go with either your room or the collage campus Idea?

Archangel (aka SoupDragon)

Ah crap on a stick, I just remembered OTG asked me to run the BG blitz while she was away. Sorry guys, new topic coming momentarily.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk