FALL

Started by heltenjon, Thu 22/10/2020 21:40:01

Previous topic - Next topic

heltenjon

Pogwizd asked: I'm in the lab. 
Spoiler

I have a soda can, a hammer, a fretsaw and a drill. I used the ladder (quite a big ladder to carry around in your pockets ) to open (?) the fusebox. Any ideas what I should be doing next?
[close]

If I remember correctly:
Spoiler
You need to use most of those items in order to make a trap for the giant monster who's barring your escape route. Go to the room with a glass wall with water and another monster behind it and try to make a crack in the wall. There's a bit more to making the trap, but hopefully that will get you on the right track.
[close]

mkennedy

Quote from: heltenjon on Thu 22/10/2020 21:40:01
Pogwizd asked: I'm in the lab. 
Spoiler

I have a soda can, a hammer, a fretsaw and a drill. I used the ladder (quite a big ladder to carry around in your pockets ) to open (?) the fusebox. Any ideas what I should be doing next?
[close]
There is another item that you need.
Spoiler
Go to the bathroom and use the ladder on the vent, then click the vent to get a bolt.
[close]

Pogwizd

Thanks guys :)

Quote from: mkennedy on Fri 23/10/2020 02:13:34
There is another item that you need.
Spoiler
Go to the bathroom and use the ladder on the vent, then click the vent to get a bolt.
[close]

I think...
Spoiler
... this is exactly what I missed. I used the ladder with the fish(y) neon sign and I did sth to it (opened it?) but I was a bit confused about what exactly happened.
[close]
I'm going to continue playing the game this weekend.

Khris

Awesome game, but I'm badly stuck:
Spoiler
Mutated Gordon has grabbed the girl, and I'm supposed to cut her loose I guess. I've been looking all over the place but can't find anything to do that. All I have is the pocket knife.
[close]

Pogwizd

Spoiler

I think what you need to do is to set the monster on fire. Have you climbed down the ladder and looked around a maintenance/office room?
[close]

heltenjon

Quote from: Khris on Tue 27/10/2020 22:00:04
Awesome game, but I'm badly stuck:
Spoiler
Mutated Gordon has grabbed the girl, and I'm supposed to cut her loose I guess. I've been looking all over the place but can't find anything to do that. All I have is the pocket knife.
[close]
Quote from: Pogwizd on Tue 27/10/2020 22:49:15
Spoiler

I think what you need to do is to set the monster on fire. Have you climbed down the ladder and looked around a maintenance/office room?
[close]
Pogwizd is right.
Spoiler
It's a bit odd. The ladder the player character "didn't want to" climb down earlier, is now open for exploring. There you'll find the items necessary, although you have to figure out how to use them.
[close]

Khris

Thanks, however
Spoiler
I have no idea where the ladder is. I can't go left, and going right eventually leads me to a web I can't really do anything with
[close]

Sinitrena

Quote from: Khris on Wed 28/10/2020 01:20:17
Thanks, however
Spoiler
I have no idea where the ladder is. I can't go left, and going right eventually leads me to a web I can't really do anything with
[close]

Spoiler
It's in one of the rooms with the cars. In the background, right side of the screen, on the fence (?). There's a mouse-over for it, I think, so just move your mouse arround a bit.
[close]

Khris

Got it, I completely missed that until now. Thanks!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk