Need help with JAPNCA.

Started by Sizuela, Sat 03/05/2003 15:09:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Sizuela

Hi. I've already searched through all the threads and for walkthroughs but sadly I didn't get any help.

How do I get the dog to move?
How do I get sister of the phone?
I heard that I was supposed to get something from the mother.. how?

Thanx,
siz

Sizuela

Well I sorted it out for myself  ::)  (exept the mother-thing..)
now I have a new  problem, what do I do next?? Can't talk to anyone.. and the phoneline is cut.. can't get to the attic..hmm..anyone help?

//siz

Sizuela

Well.. feels like talking to a wall here *lol*
I know that I shouldn't write post after post.. I know that I should wait but now I got a little bit further in the game.. and now i'm absolutely stuck.. I-ve been to the attic now and got the duct tape.. everybody is talking about the sister in the shover, but she never goes there? and talks about the laundry outside.. I know what to do when it comes but apparently i'm not there yet.. what should I do now?

//siz

Angua

i haven't played this game for a while but I think I can help you.  The sister goes to the shower after you cut the phone line.  Then (I think) you go to the attic and find the spider (as I recall it's hanging from one of the beams).  Then drop the spider down the shower filter in floor.  As for the clothes line you have to move the towels hanging on it.  Hope I've been of some help! :) :)

Amy

Spoiler....but it will help....

Spoiler
The sister should have got off the phone after you cut the line. I think you said you already fixed the line with the duct tape. Now you can use the phone. WHen using the phone make sure you pick 18, male, and any answer that is further from the truth. Go back to and talk to your brother. THis should help you get one step closer to the sister in the shower thing. Good luck. :o
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk