MAGS November "Rain and Snow" (RESULT)

Started by Stupot, Sun 01/11/2020 02:10:03

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favourite game of MAGS November?

Ice Station Zero by slasher
0 (0%)
Rain & Snow - The Bouncer by Intense Degree
1 (8.3%)
The Cabin by TheBitPriest
7 (58.3%)
Not My First Apocalypse: Stormpuncher by PlayPretend
2 (16.7%)
The Cradle by Creamy, Kastchey and Julia
0 (0%)
The Cat Case by Racoon
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: Thu 24/12/2020 06:21:40

Creamy

Congrats TheBitPriest

My reviews:

Ice Station Zero by slasher
Spoiler
A good Slasher's vintage. The drops of temperature can be very sudden but they're not too taxing. The game is quite long and the suspense builds adequately. The stealth part was "meh" since I was trying to find the path intended by the developer rather than actually avoiding the bears. I can't really blame you since I did something similar in another game (laugh)
[close]

Rain & Snow - The Bouncer by Intense Degree
Spoiler
Nicely done. I stopped when I had to check the names on the VIP list because it started to feel too much like real work. It felt so believable that I wonder if it was created from experience.
The connection with the theme is tenuous though.
[close]

The Cabin by TheBitPriest
Spoiler
Great achievement under the time constraints. I had to use the hint section for a couple of parts verging on pixel hunt (finding the bag, the iron bar...) but it was fine overall. I wish I could turn my head as in other FPS adventure games. Nice silly little twist at the end.
[close]

Not My First Apocalypse: Stormpuncher by PlayPretend
Spoiler
Another beast of a MAGS game. The challenge was quite low but a major effort was made on the staging and the dialogs.  It was funny and I enjoyed carrying so many living things in my inventory, like in your previous game.
Strange use of a herringbone brush in nearly every background.
Dead end: if you leave the alley without picking up the tentacles, they disappear.
[close]

The Cat Case by Racoon
Spoiler
The puzzles were fair and the story was OK.
It's visually charming and I like the small scale of the scenery.
[close]

The Great Underground Empire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk