Contact

Started by ukz530, Mon 29/11/2021 08:47:49

Previous topic - Next topic

ukz530

Hi guys! My AdvXJam2021  game is finally released!
Although it's a very, very short game. But I hope you guys enjoy it.

*STORY*

The main character, who was spending her daily life, is contacted by her father.
The protagonist, who ignored her father's contact, reluctantly heads to the house where her family was and suffers an unexpected accident.
She opens her eyes in a familiar place.
Is that hell? Or is it her hometown?

Trailer :

Download link(itch) : https://ukz530.itch.io/contact

Screenshots :

TheFrighter

Short but fine, Ukz530!  8-)

_

heltenjon

Great game! There's a good story that's open for interpretation, very effective storytelling through the cutscenes, excellent use of your fast action scenes, logical puzzles in the midst of a less than logical world, creepy sound and scary monsters. And some real emotion. Very, very well done!

Shadow1000

Great addition to the previous games from the same author. Impressive number of cutscenes for such a short game. Logical and enjoyable puzzles. I have never seen a divided by sign as part of the inventory so if this is your own innovation then congrats for coming up with this. Graphics and backgrounds are right on. I agree with Heltonjon as far as the emotion and while subject to interpretation, I believe that the game is about
Spoiler
demons created by her relationships with her family
[close]
. Everything about creating the setting is nailed, including playing "Hush little baby" during some of those cutscenes.

I have a small improvement suggestion but I'll private message because I don't want to give away any part of the game.

ukz530

@TheFrighter
@heltenjon
@Shadow1000

Thank you all!  :-D

Mehrdad

Another great game by @ukz530
Full atmospheric.
The story and design were wonderful like always. I strongly recommend it.
My official site: http://www.pershaland.com/

ukz530

@Mehrdad

Thank you for playing my game again! I'll come back with a more fun game next time.  8-)

Hobo

A great jam game. Maybe a bit too dark for my personal taste, but still very enjoyable. Loved the overall visual atmosphere and the color use, cutscenes were neat and puzzles solid. As Shadow1000 mentioned, the divide sign was something new and I also don't think I've ever seen this type of quicktime events in AGS games before. Well done.

Buggies:
The "extension cord" was spelled "extension code" in one place and I think there might have been a couple more spelling errors.
Also, when I started a new game again from the main menu after finishing, it played the opening cutscene, but the game itself didn't reset, so I couldn't actually interact with anything or proceed with the game and already had the inventory items etc.

lorenzo

This felt like a horror short story! As usual, great atmosphere: both in graphics and sounds. Some interesting game mechanics too!

ukz530

@Hobo
@lorenzo

thank you guys!  :)

KyriakosCH

Another cool game in this series :)
Also like the idea of "divide".
This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

ukz530

@KyriakosCH

Thank you!

And thank you so much for the donation!  ;)

Divide will be used more often in the next game, so please look forward to it!

Rik_Vargard

This was a very fun little game.
Loved how the puzzles worked, also with the divide thing.
Very nice graphics and overall I loved the ambient

ukz530

@Rik_Vargard

Thank you for playing this small game! :-D

Kastchey

Hi UKZ! The game is super creepy and enjoyable, just like every other of your games.

Found an error (and I only found it because I love getting characters killed in your game just to watch the gorey deaths):

ukz530

Quote from: Kastchey on Mon 31/01/2022 02:35:40
Hi UKZ! The game is super creepy and enjoyable, just like every other of your games.

Found an error (and I only found it because I love getting characters killed in your game just to watch the gorey deaths):

@Kastchey

Thank you! Kastchey, I'll check the shared error and fix it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk