Zniw Adventure

Started by CrashPL, Fri 06/11/2020 21:43:44

Previous topic - Next topic

CrashPL

After all these years (and 15 pages of GiP thread), me and Twarda are more than happy to announce our dinosaur game has finally landed on Steam!

>>> STEAM LINK <<<

Her mother's hatchday is just around the corner and Zniw is trying to find the ultimate gift. This young yellow
female dinosaur is armed with a sharp tongue and knowledge from books, but lacking in navigational skills.
As unfortunate events unfold, Zniw ends up far from her hometown of Wajapulka. While desperately trying
to find her way back home, she stumbles in on a major problem in the neighboring village...

Will you help Zniw on her journey?

* 4:3, 640x480 oldschool, hand-drawn and animated visuals with a comicbook vibe
* over 5 minutes of Saturday morning cartoon-like cutscene segments
* an acoustic soundtrack, done by our guitar virtuoso, Problem!
* over 20 different dinosaurs and prehistoric creatures to meet and learn more about
* several locations to explore, including forests, caves, riverbanks, villages...
* optional bonus content, including unlockable encyclopedia, concept artworks, minigames and more!

Many thanks to all the good folks of the AGS community, that replied in the GiP topic over the years, helped me on tech channel at Discord when my AGS IDE decided to throw a tantrum, and otherwise supported us in any way or form. You all rule!

Click'd

Just to make sure: Steam only, no itch.io or GoG or...?

Cassiebsg

Congrats at reaching the first end of the project!  (nod)
Hope it sells good (it should!).
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Stupot

So glad to see this released. It’s such a cute game. Congratulations and best of luck 🤞

Frodo

Quote from: Click'd on Fri 06/11/2020 22:14:11

+1 for a DRM-free release on itch.io, Direct Download, or GOG.   :smiley:

MiteWiseacreLives!

ukz530

Congrats on the release!  :)

milkanannan

Totally picking up a copy of this. Congrats on the release!

Blondbraid

Congratulations on the release! It's great to see a game I've seen in production for so long finally be released!

Cassiebsg

Oh, and don't forget to add it to the DB, you can't sweep all the AGS awards if you don't put your game there.  (laugh)  ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Kastchey

Looks fantastic, congrats on the release! :)

Danvzare

Congratulations on the release!  :-D

CaptainD

HUUUUUUGE congratulations on the release!!  :cheesy:

CrashPL

Thank you so much, everyone! Yeah, it's definitely been a crazy ride, but I'm so glad we managed to survive 'till the very end...

Steam at the moment, but I'm working on it! Currently waiting for GoG to (hopefully!) reply...

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sat 07/11/2020 13:13:34
Oh, and don't forget to add it to the DB, you can't sweep all the AGS awards if you don't put your game there.  (laugh)  ;)

Right! The new page is up. :D

Khris

Have been waiting for this, congratulations on the release!

Edit:
The production value of this game is simply amazing. Go buy this!

Hobo

Congrats! I remember playing the demo about 5 years ago and was very impressed already back then, it's awesome to see the full game finally released.
I wish you all a myriad of satisfied players and lots of positive feedback.

Pogwizd

Congrats on the release! I’ve never commented on your game before, but truly admire your persistence and hard work. Especially given how much time and effort the game must have cost you to develop it! :)

Sslaxx

Where do you
Spoiler
find the dry leaves?
[close]
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

CrashPL

I think that's a question for the hints and tips thread. :D
Spoiler
They're in the fresh air cavern, to the far right. Unless you already picked them up and dropped them somewhere else.
[close]

And thanks so much, everyone! Yeah, the last couple of days have been extra crazy and busy for me (who said everything's over the moment your game is released, huh?), but man, we're absolutely floored by the amount of positive feedback we've received so far!

Sinitrena

Quote from: CrashPL on Sun 08/11/2020 10:35:55

Steam at the moment, but I'm working on it! Currently waiting for GoG to (hopefully!) reply...

Congratulations on the release.
I'm eagerly waiting for a gog version, then. I hope you get an answer soon.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk