Zniw adventure

Started by Monsieur OUXX, Sat 07/11/2020 12:50:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Monsieur OUXX

in the dark forrest at the beginning...
Spoiler

How do I get the pine cone?
I have the red fruit, the sticky branch, the poisonous cone, the vine.

I have no idea what the big boulder could be for.

I think I've tried every object on the big boulder, on the bird's branch, on the pine cone (the sticky branch is too short), on the scary eyes in the bushes. And I've tried every object on every object.

Unrelated : I've already given the white flower to the turtle and I've talked to the bird, I'm aware I must make a backpack.
[close]

About the backpack...
Spoiler

I suppose that the backpack will be made with the vine and with the leaves that the turtle will give me after I bring her the pine cone. So I'm 99% sure that the vine won't help me getting the pine cone.
[close]

Monsieur OUXX

never mind I had not noticed that there was an extra screen to the left (River bank)... The plague of every point n click ever: Not noticing the obvious extra room

Monsieur OUXX

In the caves, about that large boulder
Spoiler

I don't understand what the game means by "there's another way of making the stalagtite fall than throwing the pebbles like that".

I think I've tried every clickable zone with the pebbles in that screen. I can't use the inventory. The pebbles are the only object that will work on the rock wall. I don't have any object to combine with the pabbles(I tried that pointy stick, the large rock, the flint, the torch)
[close]

EDIT: FOUND IT. Hint:
Spoiler
Similar solution to several previous puzzles in the previous rooms
[close]

Sslaxx

I can't find the dry leaves in the "fresh air cavern". I haven't dropped them anywhere else, because I never picked them up. I have the flint/pyrite, ladder, a mushroom and the torch.
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

CaptainD

Spoiler
Sslaxx - check out some of the rooms in the cave WITHOUT the torch lighting things up...
[close]

CrashPL

Spoiler
You already picked them up and used them, since you have the torch - you can't light that bone without using dry leaves on it first.
[close]

Click'd

Where/how do I get
Spoiler
the hot sauce to put into the guard's salad?
[close]

splat44

here what you need doing:
Spoiler

you need following mushrooms by using glove to get those after solving plant and weed puzzle farm room:
- Red one found farm area
- Yellow (cave)
- Blue (near columns) area by using pickax on rock
- bottle discount from healer after giving skull found in (thief hideout)
- Go to pharmacy and ask for a potion, now you have it.
[close]

Quote from: Click'd on Thu 19/11/2020 19:33:57
Where/how do I get
Spoiler
the hot sauce to put into the guard's salad?
[close]

Click'd

Thanks. As usual, this leads to my next problem
Spoiler
I have no clue how to enter the hideout. I think there are trashbags in the way or something
[close]

splat44

You're right:

Spoiler
Did you ask someone from lake can help out to remove trashbags, if that dialog doesn't come, then you need interacting with those bags before
[close]

Quote from: Click'd on Tue 01/12/2020 01:54:49
Thanks. As usual, this leads to my next problem
Spoiler
I have no clue how to enter the hideout. I think there are trashbags in the way or something
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk