The Fan Game - Ghostbusters and The Secret of Monkey Islandl

Started by Michael2968, Thu 12/11/2020 02:21:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael2968

I am not too far into the game but I need a hint about what to do next.
Spoiler
I have the 2 fish and the berries. I know that you are supposed to get the map by using the visa card but the machine doesn't work. I also know that you are supposed to get past the dog to get to the mansion.
[close]
I would appreciate any hints.

Thanks,
Michael

Daniele82

Quote from: Michael2968 on Thu 12/11/2020 02:21:52
I am not too far into the game but I need a hint about what to do next.
Spoiler
I have the 2 fish and the berries. I know that you are supposed to get the map by using the visa card but the machine doesn't work. I also know that you are supposed to get past the dog to get to the mansion.
[close]

Thanks,
Michael

Use ecto goggles with yellow flowers.
Slimer will appear  (laugh) (laugh)
Video Game Developer / Retro Games
The Pixel art is creativity and does not belong to the past but exists and will exist forever.

SITE : https://danielespadoni82.blogspot.com/

Michael2968

Thanks for your help. I'm curious to know
Spoiler
once you get access to dreads ship do you need to go to the other islands in a certain order?
[close]

Thanks,
Michael

splat44

About those islands, can be done in any order, of course that would mean going back and forth.

Warning to all:
Spoiler
Being in Stam room, after dealing stam guy, refrain using hand to get inside boat as a bug will show up which you'll be force restarting entire game
[close]

Quote from: Michael2968 on Thu 12/11/2020 20:03:08
Thanks for your help. I'm curious to know
Spoiler
once you get access to dreads ship do you need to go to the other islands in a certain order?
[close]

Thanks,
Michael

Michael2968

Thanks for the help about the different islands. I have something I need a hint about. On the island where you
Spoiler
take a picture of the pirate write on the picture and have to stick it on the blank poster. How do you get it to stick to the blank poster? I have a theory that you have to have the hammer and nails from the other island but I can't get off that island.
[close]

Thanks,
Michael

splat44

I presume You mean island where you got hammer and nails from?

You need:
Spoiler
you need giving poisoned to that man you came across inside some ship
[close]

complete spoiler
Spoiler
You need following:
- piece of paper found in room where desk and paper (interact almost bottom right)
- Soup in kitchen (using window getting in and take that soup)
- Green slim found inside coffin and use piece inside (dog house by using a tool getting in, simply put that in soup to poison that man.
- put on desk and animation takes place to leave that island
[close]

Does this help?

Quote from: Michael2968 on Tue 17/11/2020 01:21:16
Thanks for the help about the different islands. I have something I need a hint about. On the island where you
Spoiler
take a picture of the pirate write on the picture and have to stick it on the blank poster. How do you get it to stick to the blank poster? I have a theory that you have to have the hammer and nails from the other island but I can't get off that island.
[close]

Thanks,
Michael

Michael2968

Thanks for your help.
Spoiler
I had everything I needed I just hadn't figured out where the window to the kitchen was. :confused: Now I am off the island.
[close]

Michael

Michael2968

I am trying to figure out how to get the
Spoiler
cap off the bottle that you find on the x marks the spot island
[close]

Thanks,
Michael

splat44

If you haven't figured out:

Spoiler
Use that on barrel of grog - scum bar
[close]

Quote from: Michael2968 on Thu 19/11/2020 19:43:40
I am trying to figure out how to get the
Spoiler
cap off the bottle that you find on the x marks the spot island
[close]

Thanks,
Michael

Michael2968

Thanks for your help. I am at another point in the game where I'm not sure what to do next. I have the
Spoiler
holy grog in the chalice, the file, the rat, the tickets, the pke meter with exhausted batteries, the inflated balloon and the inflated gloves.
[close]
I would appreciate any hints about what to do next.

Thanks,
Michael

splat44

Here few hints:

Spoiler
You can travel to other paths accessible via lookup screen (remember start game animation?
[close]

Quote from: Michael2968 on Tue 24/11/2020 02:19:32
Thanks for your help. I am at another point in the game where I'm not sure what to do next. I have the
Spoiler
holy grog in the chalice, the file, the rat, the tickets, the pke meter with exhausted batteries, the inflated balloon and the inflated gloves.
[close]
I would appreciate any hints about what to do next.

Thanks,
Michael

Michael2968

I'm stuck again. I have
Spoiler
the long rope from the circus, the rat, hammer and nails, the file, the inflated balloon and gloves, the gunpowder, and the axe.
[close]
I'm really not sure what to do next. I would appreciate any hints.

Thanks,
Michael

splat44

Here few hints:

Spoiler
Did spoke with a character? Figure what he need. Did you noted trunk among that island (item what you need is there for circus guy), if your battery tool isn't charged, you won't  proceeding, you can charge that thing on grog machine (stam room) after you lock that character
[close]

Quote from: Michael2968 on Tue 01/12/2020 02:30:18
I'm stuck again. I have
Spoiler
the long rope from the circus, the rat, hammer and nails, the file, the inflated balloon and gloves, the gunpowder, and the axe.
[close]
I'm really not sure what to do next. I would appreciate any hints.

Thanks,
Michael

Michael2968

I am trying to figure out how to get
Spoiler
slimer out of the middle of the water and also trying to figure out how to get the nose on the idol to stay down so I can get to the giant monkey head.
[close]

Thanks,
Michael

splat44

You need doing followings:

Spoiler
Get bowl of fruit from other place using row boat
With slime thing, Use eye on spy glass, use rope on canon and big shirt on fire on rope, give bowl of fruit to him. The rest should follow. Warnings: if you don't shirt on fire, you have restart area where you found that parrot, by using file on chest and use that shirt on fireplace
[close]

Quote from: Michael2968 on Tue 08/12/2020 01:50:12
I am trying to figure out how to get
Spoiler
slimer out of the middle of the water and also trying to figure out how to get the nose on the idol to stay down so I can get to the giant monkey head.
[close]

Thanks,
Michael

Michael2968

Thanks for your help. I am now at the
Spoiler
ghost ship but I have no idea how to get on it or do anything with it.
[close]

Thanks,
Michael

splat44

If you're in that area, then you're almost at the end:

Spoiler
position character at centre and click slightly at left to go down and enter boat. That area was a bit hard to find. Once in, figure where room to save those ladies, kill buds and use door. The end
[close]

Quote from: Michael2968 on Tue 15/12/2020 02:00:37
Thanks for your help. I am now at the
Spoiler
ghost ship but I have no idea how to get on it or do anything with it.
[close]

Thanks,
Michael

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk