new archive site

Started by cdc, Thu 26/11/2020 01:04:04

Previous topic - Next topic

cdc

hi mates working on new ags archive site,first goal is to create all posts for most games,
2nd is to create launchbox data and single download for all games
also  other freeeware point and click games i dont know how much time i will need to finish all this
maybe year i plan to add over 4k games on site, to be like archive for all point and click games not just ags long way to go but i will sure finish this :grin:
here is how site looks now it is simple but very easy to find things

ps sry if my english is crap im from serbia :)

Stupot

This looks amazing. I look forward to having a browse. Any idea for the name of the website or is it too early for that?

cdc

Quote from: Stupot on Thu 26/11/2020 04:50:25
This looks amazing. I look forward to having a browse. Any idea for the name of the website or is it too early for that?
too early now:) site is  not finished :)

Crimson Wizard

Can't you let other people contribute to making game database, to speed this process up?

cdc

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Thu 26/11/2020 15:37:47
Can't you let other people contribute to making game database, to speed this process up?
yes when i finish important things, also searching for solution creators can earn some money
i know mates from google sense i can put ads and somehow make donation system for creators
so every month one creator get 50% from site, true need good traffic for that but is possible

Danvzare

Sounds good. Good luck!  :-D

cdc

better than moby games  (laugh)
btw this link open steam or gog that will be for all commercial games
im strong against pirate games

cdc

creating menus logins and other things  (laugh)
good ags games with rating will be all on site
for demos and rest joke games there will be download for complete archive
there is no point to put some 1 min demo on site to waste time

cdc

site will be finished database with all point and click games and ags archive and donnation system for  creators
cdc was never liar

cdc

i dont know what is status for some games like discworld not on steam or gog i put this like abandonware, if someone have some info...i did contact
owners but still waiting...

cdc

still alive  (laugh)
all good for now database is over 500 games now not ags
now creating ags archive
also live chat private and groups will be on site,
now creating simple list for ags

just important to add all, later will code to look better

cdc

invested some cash for host and chat :)

cdc

now will be easy to sort games by multi tags very fast, you can find easy what you want, example short horror game, also profiles for all mebers will be done
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FHcUnsr6hGSS_Zq2rwieE9CRpN7hRHTZ/view

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk