A Bonkers Brilliant Song

Started by BarbWire, Mon 14/12/2020 19:37:41

Previous topic - Next topic

BarbWire

To save me from throwing myself out of the window (Probably only the ground floor though) after listening to all the doom and gloom we are
subjected to, I decided to listen to 'Star Trekking, Across The Universe' by The Firm. Within seconds I was feeling considerably better as I sang
along and bopped to the music. If you need something to lift your spirits then this is the ideal tonic.
Another funny song is 'Everyone's A Wally' sung by Mike Berry. The sound track was on the game cassette, I believe.
If you can think of any songs that qualify as injecting the feel good factor into our lives, then please share.

Mandle

"Everything You Know Is Wrong by Weird Al.

It's one of his original songs, not a parody song. I like his original stuff like this better personally:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KThlYHfIVa8

LimpingFish

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Mandle

@LimpingFish

LMAO!!!

Spoiler
I love that it's set up like the song is about to start at any moment and then just slowly fades out the music for the last third of the video.

I may troll a few musician friends with this and see how they react.

Brilliant troll comedy gold!!!
[close]

Mandle

deadsuperhero

Since someone brought up some funny Jesus music earlier... :grin:

and since someone brought up Elvis...

The fediverse needs great indie game developers! Find me there!

WHAM

I blame the weird 90's TV show I watched as a kid, but this one always makes me nod my head and grin like an idiot.

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Mandle

Quote from: lorenzo on Sun 17/01/2021 09:38:49
Spoiler

Something similar in a more non-PC vein... Now, I'm Australian but even I can only catch about 85% of the puns, of which there are probably at least 50... Good luck to non-Aussies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StcXGhuliRk

lorenzo

Yes, not the easiest thing to understand. Judging by it, life in Australia must be pretty strange.  ;) :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk