Barahir's Adventure: Askar's Castle

Started by Shadow1000, Mon 28/12/2020 18:24:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow1000

Spoiler
QuoteIIRC the manuscript was in one of the bookshelves, I just kept clicking around them. And workshop is the small locked door, not far away from the prison.
[close]

I am trying to
Spoiler
release the guy from the prison. I realize that not all hotspots have names or look different so I clicked like crazy on the books in the library to no avail. Does anyone have any more info?

As far as the small locked door, would that be the one in the library? Do I need to find the manuscript to open it or is there another way?
[close]

Crimson Wizard

Ah, I remembered where I found manuscript.
Spoiler

Right near the prison there's a room with a skull, crossed bones and a shield, and the manuscript is in that skull's teeth.
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Mon 28/12/2020 19:55:33
Ah, I remembered where I found manuscript.
Spoiler

Right near the prison there's a room with a skull, crossed bones and a shield, and the manuscript is in that skull's teeth.
[close]

Aha, got it.

Spoiler
when I give the cloak and manuscript to the prisoner he says he needs something more magical. I have no idea what that would be. I haven't been to the locked room next to the library. If whatever it is that I need is in there, can I have a hint to opening that door?
[close]

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Mon 28/12/2020 20:13:23
Spoiler
when I give the cloak and manuscript to the prisoner he says he needs something more magical. I have no idea what that would be. I haven't been to the locked room next to the library. If whatever it is that I need is in there, can I have a hint to opening that door?
[close]

Spoiler
That door is opened by manuscript.
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Mon 28/12/2020 20:18:44
Quote from: Shadow1000 on Mon 28/12/2020 20:13:23
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
That door is opened by manuscript.
[close]

You're too fast! I figured that out :)

Andy

Does the branch and 3 pebbles serve any purpose?

heltenjon

Quote from: Andy on Wed 13/01/2021 17:45:09
Does the branch and 3 pebbles serve any purpose?

I used the pebbles.
Spoiler
I threw them at the gate. Then a guard came out, and I rushed in to attack him, presumably with the branch.
[close]

arj0n

@andy:

The Branch is your initial weapon when fighting a guard. Without the branch the damage from a guard is higher, hence you die easier/quicker. You can also find a knife (recieve less damage) and a sword (recieve lowest damage). The best weapon is used during a fight, and a weapon is automatically used during a fight.

The pebbles are, as heltenjon said, for throwing at the door/gate. That us the second way to get in the castle. The other way is knocking on the door. When using the pebbles, a guard comes out, when knocking you run i to the guard in the hallway of the castle.

FormosaFalanster

What to do after you

Spoiler
put the crystal ball on the altar? No idea where to go from there.
[close]

arj0n

Quote from: FormosaFalanster on Thu 25/02/2021 09:10:54
What to do after you

Spoiler
[close]

After that you might want to check out the
Spoiler
bedroom
[close]

FormosaFalanster

Quote from: arj0n on Thu 25/02/2021 10:52:27
Quote from: FormosaFalanster on Thu 25/02/2021 09:10:54
What to do after you

Spoiler
[close]

After that you might want to check out the
Spoiler
bedroom
[close]

yes but

Spoiler
the door is locked
[close]

arj0n

Quote from: FormosaFalanster on Thu 25/02/2021 11:04:12
yes but

Spoiler
the door is locked
[close]
Ah, ok, You missed out something:

hint 1:
Spoiler
you will need a key to unlock the bedroom door
[close]
hint 2:
Spoiler
in the tower room you will find a crystal skull
[close]
hint 3:
Spoiler
the crystal skull contains a hidden item
[close]
hint 4:
Spoiler
you need somehow to break the crystal skull
[close]
hint 5:
Spoiler
use the magic wand on the crystal skull and get the key
[close]

FormosaFalanster

Well that's the thing

Spoiler
I did not have the magic wand. But now that you mentioned it I looked for it and wow it was really hard to see!
[close]

Thanks anyway!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk