Author Topic: Barahir's Adventure: Askar's Castle  (Read 477 times)

Barahir's Adventure: Askar's Castle
« on: 28 Dec 2020, 18:24 »
Spoiler: ShowHide
IIRC the manuscript was in one of the bookshelves, I just kept clicking around them. And workshop is the small locked door, not far away from the prison.

I am trying to
release the guy from the prison. I realize that not all hotspots have names or look different so I clicked like crazy on the books in the library to no avail. Does anyone have any more info?

As far as the small locked door, would that be the one in the library? Do I need to find the manuscript to open it or is there another way?

Re: Barahir's Adventure: Askar's Castle
« Reply #1 on: 28 Dec 2020, 19:55 »
Ah, I remembered where I found manuscript.

Right near the prison there's a room with a skull, crossed bones and a shield, and the manuscript is in that skull's teeth.
« Last Edit: 28 Dec 2020, 20:01 by Crimson Wizard »

« Reply #2 on: 28 Dec 2020, 20:13 »
Ah, I remembered where I found manuscript.

Right near the prison there's a room with a skull, crossed bones and a shield, and the manuscript is in that skull's teeth.

Aha, got it.

when I give the cloak and manuscript to the prisoner he says he needs something more magical. I have no idea what that would be. I haven't been to the locked room next to the library. If whatever it is that I need is in there, can I have a hint to opening that door?

« Reply #3 on: 28 Dec 2020, 20:18 »
when I give the cloak and manuscript to the prisoner he says he needs something more magical. I have no idea what that would be. I haven't been to the locked room next to the library. If whatever it is that I need is in there, can I have a hint to opening that door?

That door is opened by manuscript.

« Reply #4 on: 28 Dec 2020, 20:20 »

That door is opened by manuscript.

You're too fast! I figured that out :)

« Reply #5 on: 13 Jan 2021, 17:45 »
Does the branch and 3 pebbles serve any purpose?

« Reply #6 on: 22 Feb 2021, 03:13 »
Does the branch and 3 pebbles serve any purpose?

I used the pebbles.
I threw them at the gate. Then a guard came out, and I rushed in to attack him, presumably with the branch.

arj0n

• Mittens Vassal
  • art consists in drawing a line somewhere
    • arj0n worked on one or more games that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • arj0n worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #7 on: 22 Feb 2021, 09:22 »
@andy:

The Branch is your initial weapon when fighting a guard. Without the branch the damage from a guard is higher, hence you die easier/quicker. You can also find a knife (recieve less damage) and a sword (recieve lowest damage). The best weapon is used during a fight, and a weapon is automatically used during a fight.

The pebbles are, as heltenjon said, for throwing at the door/gate. That us the second way to get in the castle. The other way is knocking on the door. When using the pebbles, a guard comes out, when knocking you run i to the guard in the hallway of the castle.