Wendy Whedon 3 - Le Kasshinkston Express

Started by Marion, Sun 17/01/2021 12:50:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Marion

UPDATE : Fixed Walktrough => https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xwLTlEzB-tC0HXqoXymHRQIq8DkXCiqM/view?usp=sharing

https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2509-wendy-whedon-3-kasshinkston-express/

Here is the third and final chapter of Wendy's adventures !

Point & click adventure game, Visual Novel type.

Direct sequel of the games "Wendy Whedon - Mortensen Ranch" and "Wendy Whedon - Nature's Rejects" - Adaptation of chapter 3 of the western-fantasy novel "Wendy Whedon".

After her adventures of "Mortensen Ranch" and "Nature's Rejects", the young cowgirl Wendy is working with her friend the inventor Ubaldo on a prototype of a very powerful rifle, intended to equip a new luxury train whose launch is imminent. Being offered a place on board as a mercenary to protect the convoy, Wendy will have to face many dangers to bring the passengers to their destination...

- Characters created and animated with " The Sims 4 ".
- Sceneries from, among others, the games " Call of Juarez - Bound in Blood " and " Call of Juarez - Gunslinger ".
- Instructions and solution included!
- Third part of a saga in three chapters: "The Mortensen Ranch". "Nature's Rejects" and "The Kasshinkston Express".
- Based on characters and the universe of the Great Plain, created by Marion POINSOT
- Languages: French, English

Run Winsetup.exe to configure language and display.

TheFrighter

You run at full throttle with this saga, Marion!  ;-D

Will you use The Sims engine for the next games?
_

Marion

Thank you :D

Yes, I will, but I will try to improve this usage as much as I can :)

splat44

There some confusion between game and walkthrough:

Spoiler
After getting trunk key for soap (found in staff sleeping quarter), walkthrough says go to car 4 and use ladder down to storage room and use key on trunk.
After exiting staff sleeping quarter, the only ladder I can use to go down is the one after going to car 4 but seems lead to "stable" and no trunk is seen there!
Is that ladder going down to that storage is within staff sleeping quarter? I sure cannot find it here.
Now were is storage room found exactly?
[close]

Marion

Spoiler
This is a mistake I have to fix on the walkthrough, sorry ! The storage room is actually in car 1 :)
[close]

splat44

Ha no wonders  but I did had a bit hard locating based on car number but I figured out.

I noted some strange keywords attached to train:
Spoiler
Elevator going to other room, upper or lower deck and ect...
including goods elevator.

Have we ever known train having elevators?
Perhaps, especially for trains, will it makes more sense replace "goods elavator" with "laundry Chute or dumwaiter"
and changing other elevator with "stairway (english) and escalier (french)"
Am I making sense?
[close]

I just complete game and it great!

Quote from: Marion on Tue 19/01/2021 09:43:56
Spoiler
This is a mistake I have to fix on the walkthrough, sorry ! The storage room is actually in car 1 :)
[close]

Marion

Spoiler
This is a very specific and complex train, each car is like a hotel, that's why there are elevators :)
[close]

Thank you very much, I am happy you enjoyed it !! ♥

heltenjon

I finally got around to playing this one, too. It takes a while for the story to get started, but it's a good story when it gets rolling.

The game looks good, especially on board the luxury train. I guess some of the tasks there are deliberately vague just to encourage the players to explore the train and look at all the gorgeous Sims graphics.

Some of the tasks are simply chores to be done, perhaps to avoid becoming too much click to proceed. There isn't really much in the way of puzzles, but there are some action sequences that work quite well, and which I enjoyed. But the main element is telling a story about a well written character. If you enjoyed the first two games in this series, you'll like this one, as well. I did.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk