Voice actor for American detective in surreal adventure

Started by elentgirl, Tue 26/01/2021 10:31:58

Previous topic - Next topic

elentgirl

I HAVE A CONFIRMED OFFER TO DO THIS.

I am looking for someone to voice a character in my latest game, a surreal first person adventure named The Garden of Hades.  The game comprises short sections built around different fantasy scenarios.  The relevant section is is based on a 'noir' detective novel, The Strange Case of the China Plate.

The character is an American 'hard-boiled' detective, with about 40 lines of speech.  I am not too worried about voice pitch as I have software to tweak that - what it cannot provide is the acting and a convincing American accent!

I cannot offer payment for this work, but your name will appear in the game credits, of course.  I am hoping to have the game finished in the Spring.
If you are interested please either reply to this thread or contact me via PM.

Many thanks,
elentgirl

Mandle

elentgirl!!! Great to see you still making your excellent and unique breed of games!!! Quick question: Which American accent? I'm guessing one of the New York ones?

VampireWombat

Technically using a Texas accent at the moment. But if you can pull off an American accent, you may be a better fit than me.

elentgirl

Quote from: VampireWombat on Mon 01/02/2021 17:39:37
Technically using a Texas accent at the moment. But if you can pull off an American accent, you may be a better fit than me.
Please don't fight over it boys!! (laugh)
I don't mind who does it, as long as I get my cool detective voice!!  ;)  If Mandle wants to have a go, I will PM him the link for the script.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk