Coloring Ball: Silhouette (Winner announced)

Started by Cassiebsg, Mon 18/01/2021 16:30:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiebsg

<< Coloring Ball: Silhouette >>

I was exploring a room when I was suddenly surprised by a movement right in front of me. Unfortunately all I could see was its silhouette.
Can you shed some light on what was in front of me?  :)

You may:
- Use any color palette
- Rotate the image 90, 180, 270 degrees or flip the image
- Use animation
EDIT:
{
- You may colour the outline!  (nod) (laugh)
- You may NOT colour outside of the outline!  ;)
}

The deadline is the 6th February..
---

Voting is now open and is open until the 13th February:
Go to entries post.

---------

Voting has ended and Creamy 's Ballroom is declared the winner!  (nod)

Have fun!

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Cassiebsg

Nice! Looks really good and I'm so relieved I walked into a ballroom... it's not scary at all.  :-D

Sinitrena

It's obviously your girlfriend dressed up and running around with a giant fish in her arms - you know, the usual...

[imgzoom]https://s12.directupload.net/images/210125/y5kwqojd.png[/imgzoom]

Cassiebsg

I'm glad I'm not allergic to fish then!  (laugh)
And that sure is one huge fish for sure!  (nod) Good one, thanks!  :)

Klatuu

G-G-G-GHOSTS!

And they're...taking a bow? Well, bravo on a scare well done, I suppose. Maybe they're the ghosts from Hobo's Decaying Halloween Decorations?

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/ZNfioQI.png[/imgzoom]

Cassiebsg

At least they're smiling!  :-D
With such cordial ghosts, they m-m-must be nice, right?  (nod)

Lovely sheets... erm... ghosts.  ;)

Cassiebsg

Sinitrena

1st: Klatuu's Ghosts - They look incredibly elegant. A very well done use of the shape and a surprising amount of detail for so vew colours. The shadows in the folds add so much depth to a little picture - I really love these ghosts.

2nd: Creamy's Ballroom - Also a very detailed picture. I'm not entirely sure what there is behind the female dancer? Is it some kind of hat or veil? Or just background? For a Colouring Ball, just filling out part of the shape with a bit of background feels a bit like cheating. Other than that, I like the comically grinning face of the man and how you managed to convey movement. But it is also obvious where you had to break the internal logic of the picture to make it fit the outline.

3rd: Well, my own, I guess, but we don't vote for our own entries. I still think of the three, mine is only the third best.  ;)

Creamy

1st: Klatuu - you had a great idea to go with loose ghosts since the shape is very twisted. Their attitude is perfectly rendered.

2nd: Sinitrena - the picture is readable and funny. At first, I had a similar idea with a bottle of Coca-Cola.

QuoteI'm not entirely sure what there is behind the female dancer? Is it some kind of hat or veil?
I dressed her in white in the hope that it would pass for a wedding veil (roll)

Klatuu

1st: Creamy. You've drawn a really cute couple, and I love the expressions on their faces!

2nd: Sinitrena. Very nice use of the shape, with a pretty and unique coloring style. It's a funny idea of someone just running by with a fish!

Hobo

1st: Creamy - Ballroom! Love the ballroom concept and that cheerful look on their faces. Can already imagine them in motion, wonderful.

2nd: Klatuu - Friendly bowing ghosts. The tie-in with a previous Coloring Ball is brilliant and they seem such a lovely and polite pair of ghosts.

3rd: Sinitrena - Girlfriend with giant fish. Ah, all dressed up, running around with a giant fish... Yes, I guess we've all been there, business as usual. It does look like a very intriguing situation. Makes me curious about how it came to be and how it's going to end.

Cassiebsg

Thanks all, and the votes are in:

1st place and winner of the Golden Dog: Creamy !

2nd place and winner of the Silver Dog: Klattu !

And last, but not least, winning the Cooper Dog: Sinitrena !

Thanks for participating and big congrats to Creamy and his Ballroom couple!  :-D

Creamy

Thank you  ;-D

Klatuu: if you agree, I propose that you choose the next topic since I'm already hosting the Background Blitz.

Klatuu

Great job, everyone, and congratulations, Creamy!

Creamy, sure, I can take the next one. Thank you! I should be able to create a new contest soon.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk