Games Database - Graphics: HD

Started by WHAM, Mon 01/03/2021 06:11:19

Previous topic - Next topic

WHAM

Just noticed a fun quirk in the AGS Games Database.
If you set the game resolution as "other" rather than any of the pre-defined resolutions, the game page displays resolution as just "HD".
Since there is no way to write in a value yourself, this might seem a bit off, considering in the case of my latest game I selected "other" because the resolution I used was slightly smaller than the smallest available resolution on the list.

Now my 320x180 game is listed as "HD".  (laugh)
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

chip

Hello, where is the games database?

Is it the "all games list"? cause there i dont see any options to filter for resolution like you told.

sorry im new here

WHAM

Yes, depending on where you access the site it's either called the AGS games database or just Games.
Though that is kind of a valid point: when adding a new game to the database you can choose a resolution for it, and the information is displayed on the game page, but that doesn't seem to be available as a search criteria even in the category search, which is the closest we have to an advanced search tool.
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk