FABRE : Secret of olym Peaks

Started by ukz530, Fri 05/03/2021 06:24:05

Previous topic - Next topic

ukz530

FABRE
-Secret of olym Peaks-

*STORY*

A dark night in a rural village in Minnesota, a girl who leaves home with her friends gets lost with her friends.
The main character, Dr. Fabre, who received a letter from his father, who was looking for his missing daughter, asking for help, will visit the place.
His purpose is to catch the giant insects that escaped for some reason and fix the situation.
Fabre, who arrived after receiving the letter, couldn't find any friends.
Villagers say the children and him have been missing for days and that he may have died from a giant insect that has emerged since a few days ago.
Questioning the mystery of the village, Fabre begins to investigate the village.

Screenshots :

PROGRESS
- Graphics 30%
- Story 60%
- Puzzles 50%
- Scripting 15%
- Music/sound 0%

heltenjon

I like the use of colour in the screenshots. Quite distinct. Looking forward to another bug-fest from you!

Is there any connection to the story from FALL? Or do you just like insectile monsters?

ukz530

@TheFrighter

That's right. It has a weird concept. But I hope this game won't be too unfamiliar to everyone, I don't know if I explained the story well. It feels similar to the Fantastic Beasts series.  :-D

@heltenjon

It has the same universe as FALL. There won't be a detailed story about FALL in this episode. But Jonathan, the main character of FALL, will come out again someday.  8-)

ukz530

@Laura Hunt

Thank you Laura! The feedback you gave me when I released the FALL was very helpful. I improved a lot this time. I hope you like it.

ukz530

Hi everyone! I applied a filter overall to the background to add more horror elements this time.

And I completed some more backgrounds and animations.

If you're interested, please keep an eye on this thread!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk