MAGS February "Greed" (RESULT)

Started by Stupot, Mon 01/02/2021 03:18:24

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favourite game of MAGS February?

Pig in a Poke by Slasher
2 (25%)
One more Fathom by WHAM
6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: Wed 17/03/2021 12:50:35

Shadow1000

I didn't have a chance to post my thoughts, but I did vote for One More Fathom.

Spoiler

Pig in a Poke was very recognizably Slasher style in terms of things to do, navigation, story, etc. But One More Fathom REALLY reminded me of the type of mid-eightys games I used to play in high school. At first glance it SEEMS pretty routine but once you get into it, the unexpected just keeps happening. Add to that the money management, strategy and so on and this game really stands out.
[close]

WHAM

Whoah! For some reason I thought voting was open until the end of month, so when I opened the thread and saw Slashers post I was very confused for a sec...

But holy hell! I won!

Thank you so much, everyone, for playing and voting. I really hope people have enjoyed playing the game, and I am already considering expanding upon it for a sort of deluxe version to be released more properly later down the line, kind of like I upgraded Gnrblex back in the day.
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Stupot

Yep. Well done WHAM. You are the winner of MAGS February, for One More Fathom.

I'll PM you about choosing a topic for April, so get your thinking cap on.

Thanks to everyone who participated. Keep an eye out for a new topic on April 1st.

Also, please kindly turn your attention to the voting for MAGGIES 2020, and choose your best three games from last year.

heltenjon

Quote from: Stupot on Fri 19/03/2021 05:47:16
Also, please kindly turn your attention to the voting for MAGGIES 2020, and choose your best three games from last year.

That link goes to last year's competition. (But that thread is a good reminder, so that's good, then.) Here's this year's thread: MAGGIES 2020

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk