Paradise Falls

Started by Matsui, Thu 12/08/2021 21:15:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Matsui

Paradise Falls

The Story:

Dennis is becoming a monster, or at least that's what he thinks. He has unwanted visions of harming those around him. On a trip to Paradise Falls, his daughter goes missing and is later found dead. He is being tormented by a girl in while and is convinced that his daughter is still alive and waiting for him in Paradise Falls. 5 years later he goes in search of her only to discover the town is full of demons. But is the real demon inside him?

Development Progress:

Story: 30%
Scripting: 30%
Graphics: 40%
Sound/Music: 10%

Expected completion date: January 2022

Development Diary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7rTAe8X_rs

Some screenshots:

newwaveburritos

Oh, nice!  Always glad to see another game in production and it looks like you're pretty far long in the process.  I also see you've got a few devlog videos posted which I will be sure to watch as I'm always curious to see how other people are working with the program.  The game looks good.  I really like the idea of the anxiety meter so I'll be watching your progress with great relish.  Good luck!!

Matsui

Thank you for your kind words and for watching the video. I'll add them to the original post if and when I make some more.

Kastchey

Can never have too many horror games, and this one looks outstanding! Best of luck with the development :)

shaun9991

This looks great! Cool premise. Nice work! :)
Support Cloak and Dagger Games on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=460039

Matsui

Quote from: Kastchey on Sun 15/08/2021 10:22:44
Can never have too many horror games, and this one looks outstanding! Best of luck with the development :)

Thank you. Just need to remember to back up from now on.

Matsui

ilkaytobello

I have seen one of your youtube videos while I was searching something about AGS. Seeing your progress here is nice. I like your style. Good luck with your game!  ;)

ThreeOhFour

Cool visuals! Great stuff.  :cheesy:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk