Anyone in Örebro, Sweden?

Started by Monsieur OUXX, Wed 16/06/2021 16:50:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Monsieur OUXX

Hi everyone,

This topic is awfully specific and I'm totally OK to delete it if I get a few matches.
But I know that there are Point n click enthusiasts out there in Sweden, they're just hard to find. I found some in Stockholm, and I found some in Göteborg. But what about Örebro?
Drop me a private message if you're not too fond on giving away personal info publicly on this thread.

eri0o

Hey Monsieur OUXX, I don't know how well it works over there, but there's a website called meetup that can be useful for these things: https://www.meetup.com (I live in a big city though, maybe there's an equivalent local where you are)

Maybe if there's a similar "find people AFK" site on your region people could mention. But basically the idea is you set a meeting on a subject with a place and date and wait for people to mark interest in the website.

Also maybe there is a local gamedev group there too, maybe linked to a university or just random local indies. Just giving ideas (I remember your previous thread only had one person from your city).

Mouth for war

Unfortunately not in Örebro but I'm from Växjö...a swede at least :-D
mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer

AndreasBlack

Monsieur OUXX

Thanks for the shout out guys! And thanks for suggesting Meetup

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk