DON'T READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!

Started by fernewelten, Fri 30/07/2021 23:36:10

Previous topic - Next topic

fernewelten

Hi,

I'm noticing that the similarly-titled sticky post in the "Advanced technical forum", still from CJ in person, has sadly become badly out of date by now. And I quote:

INFORMATION
Before posting, have a check of the various documentation which is available on the (404 page) and (404 page) pages. [...]

The (leads astay to the forum overview) lists known bugs and current suggestions for future AGS versions. If you think one of the suggestions would really help your game, feel free to reply to its entry and lend your support.

In addition to the one built into AGS, an (dated Ver. 3.4.3 manual) is available as well. Also, there's a (404 page).

AGS supports user-written plugins and script modules. You can find them listed (404 page), (404 page) and (leads astray to the AGS games page). Once you're comfortable with AGS, why not check them out and see if they can help you. [...]

Interesting topics including plugin and module support threads have been archived in the (non-link to non-existing forum)

Gilbert

I've slightly updated it to fix the link problems. If you have suggestions for better alternatives for some of the items post these links here and I could add them there.

I haven't followed the recent discussions on the forum redesign though, so these stuff may become invalidated again one day in the future!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk