Jibble

Author Topic: A new song & art from my upcoming game!  (Read 644 times)

AndreasBlack

• Yes, i'm a fan
A new song & art from my upcoming game!
« on: 24 Aug 2021, 17:56 »
The footage is basically screencaptured from the game, not all but most. However i warn you, we are talking years from now on, most likely since i'm working way to slow. :-[
The song is ofc mostly done in memory of Eddie Van Halen, but i've always had in my mind that i want a big stage where bands do performances. (nod)
If you want to support, drop a dollar at the link in the ending. That will definately go to voice acting in the future, or perhaps a new drawing tablet! :)

[/youtube]

KyriakosCH

• The Eternal
    • I can help with backgrounds
    • I can help with story design
    • I can help with translating
Re: A new song & art from my upcoming game!
« Reply #1 on: 31 Aug 2021, 01:27 »
Very cool video........

But where's Zappa?  :=

« Reply #2 on: 31 Aug 2021, 02:55 »
Very cool video........

0.51 and 3.37  8-)

KyriakosCH

• The Eternal
    • I can help with backgrounds
    • I can help with story design
    • I can help with translating
« Reply #3 on: 31 Aug 2021, 06:44 »
Very cool video........

0.51 and 3.37  8-)

8-) 8-) 8-)

AndreasBlack

• Yes, i'm a fan
« Reply #4 on: 31 Aug 2021, 21:42 »
Very cool video........

Thanks, i worked on it for way too long (8months from time to time when i had the energy). :)

And yes, Zappa is with two girls in the car driving scene and in the audience with his sons  (laugh)

Maybe i should add to clear out some confusion (obviously some people don't "get it").

Joe Pixeliani = Joe Satriani, Surf Student = Steve Vai, Demented Old Man = Steve Lukather = One of Eddie's most famous real friend, as i understood it. So i wanted him to be in the video. In an interview with Rick Beato he called himself "what do i know, i'm just a demented old man"  :-D
« Last Edit: 31 Aug 2021, 21:45 by AndreasBlack »

« Reply #5 on: 31 Aug 2021, 22:47 »
And yes, Zappa is with two girls in the car driving scene and in the audience with his sons  (laugh)

Maybe i should add to clear out some confusion (obviously some people don't "get it").

Joe Pixeliani = Joe Satriani, Surf Student = Steve Vai, Demented Old Man = Steve Lukather = One of Eddie's most famous real friend, as i understood it. So i wanted him to be in the video. In an interview with Rick Beato he called himself "what do i know, i'm just a demented old man"  :-D

More conceptual continuity clues: Steve Vai had Satriani as guitar teacher, and Satriani has an album called Surfing with the Alien (with the Silver Surfer on the cover) - hence "surf student". Vai played with Zappa for many years and is a family friend, actually the connection (via Vai's roommate) Eddie used to get Zappa's number in order to go visit him. Lukather auditioned for Zappa when 17 years old and failed miserably, but took it to heart and made his own career. He plays on (at least) one of Dweezil Zappa's records as a guest guitarist.

AndreasBlack

• Yes, i'm a fan
« Reply #6 on: 01 Sep 2021, 07:15 »

More conceptual continuity clues: Steve Vai had Satriani as guitar teacher, and Satriani has an album called Surfing with the Alien (with the Silver Surfer on the cover) - hence "surf student". Vai played with Zappa for many years and is a family friend, actually the connection (via Vai's roommate) Eddie used to get Zappa's number in order to go visit him. Lukather auditioned for Zappa when 17 years old and failed miserably, but took it to heart and made his own career. He plays on (at least) one of Dweezil Zappa's records as a guest guitarist.

Yes, absolutely correct. Hence the Warning sign Guitarist jokes. (nod) And i also realised i actually missed the frontman himself. David Pixelloth = David Lee Roth.  ;)
« Last Edit: 01 Sep 2021, 21:32 by AndreasBlack »

AndreasBlack

• Yes, i'm a fan
« Reply #7 on: 13 Jan 2022, 19:57 »
Instead of starting a new thread, here's another one. This time it's more satire rock'n roll of our current influencer culture. Singing based rather then guitar solo stuff.
Verse 2 is mostly based on Swedens popstar Zara Larsson. I'm losing subs, my followers do not seem to like my jokes, so feel free to sub if you'll get a laugh or two. :-D