In your experience, which site is the best for selling 2d gfx? (see pic)

Started by KyriakosCH, Wed 01/09/2021 11:47:44

Previous topic - Next topic

KyriakosCH

Hi, I asked this on Twitter now, and am getting replies, but I can't discuss this with everyone there, so it would be helpful to talk about it here, where we are a community (another word for "small"  := ).

Which site do you think is the best for selling one's work, like the following city set graphics?

It'd be great if I could get some extra cash, you know, strictly so that I can spend more time on game-creation  (nod)
This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

Babar

I've seen a lot of people selling art assets on itch.io, and the process seems fairly straightforward to set-up, even for someone who's never sold stuff online before.
Of course, the expectation in itch.io would usually be for "complete" sets, so I'm not sure if something like what you posted would be viable.
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

KyriakosCH

Quote from: Babar on Wed 01/09/2021 12:04:11
I've seen a lot of people selling art assets on itch.io, and the process seems fairly straightforward to set-up, even for someone who's never sold stuff online before.
Of course, the expectation in itch.io would usually be for "complete" sets, so I'm not sure if something like what you posted would be viable.

I will certainly check the itchio option, since I am already (somewhat) active there, hosting my two games.
This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk