(Game name not yet confirmed) Detective Max (A Movie Game)

Started by HeartHacker, Wed 07/05/2003 20:39:57

Previous topic - Next topic

HeartHacker

Yup thats rite.........
            I am making a moive game.I know most of u will think this is a stupid idea becuz it will take a lot a lot of space.Hey think again.With encoders and decoders u can reduce the size of avis and mpgs.And then using MP3 technology compress it and distribute it.Well there are disadvantages.The plot of the game is very big so likely it will be of 2 cds but i have reduced it to 1.Now main problem is compressing.Hope i will achieve it...

The demo will be realesed in a short while.. :D

Jimi

You know, to post in here you should at least provide some info of the actual game. eg-characters.

HeartHacker

Ok I will give u  a brief idea of the game.
          U are a detective and a murder of ur friend has taken place.Now u have to find the killers.Ur name is Div Max (Game name changed to SILENT DEATH),An FBI agent.The game is fully movie.Just like the X-FILES..The demo is on its way.Darn becuz of these exams i cannot finish it.Sorryyyyyyyyy.
Will be finished by next week.

scotch

Are you sure you'll have somewhere to upload this game?  Movie games are very big.. usually come on many cds.

Vel

Try compressing not the movies and sounds, but the compiled game. Today .ace and .rar can do wonders.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk