AGS Games > AGS Games in Production

Aboard the Adventure - Chenke Games [DEMO - Steam/Itch.io]

<< < (2/7) > >>

Frodo:
That's a shame.   :cry:

Like I said, the game looks brilliant.  But since I don't support DRM, I won't be buying it from steam.

But I'll gladly give you my money when it's DRM-free. 

--- Quote from: Chomba on 22 Sep 2021, 17:50 ---

--- Quote ---But... only steam?   :sad: :sad: :sad:
Any plans for a DRM-free release, so we're not forced to use the steam client?
--- End quote ---

For now, yes, and it will probably be so during its promotion.
Later on I will look at the issue of taking it to more platforms because the issue of giving options is something that interests me a lot.

--- End quote ---

Darth Mandarb:
I have split the DRM Discussion off to a new topic and moved it to General Discussion so you can continue (if you want).

Let's keep this thread about its game please, thanks! 8-)

Chomba:
I'm currently working on the translations and voice-overs for the Demo... there might even be a surprise for one of these three languages!
(Portuguese translation will be revised in the next weeks, English and Spanish are ready :D)

Rincewind:
Yeah, I really get some Flight of the Amazon Queen vibes from the screenshots. Looks great, definitely going on my steam wishlist!

Chomba:
Thanks so much Rincewind! There have already been several people who have pointed out the Flight of the Amazon Queen vibe.
I'm willing to accept any favorable comparisons haha, but I think the tone of FOTAQ is much more delusional to what I'm aiming for!
But yeah! I guess the pulp nature of the stories can take us down similar paths!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version