A second go at my postapocalyptic game

Started by Mouth for war, Sat 20/11/2021 23:16:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Mouth for war

Hey!
So a few years ago I began working on a game called Earth:Anarchy but eventually gave it up because I realised I had done some stuff in a very bad way and it would take too much time to redo everything so I have recently started a new version with real time battles instead of turn based. This is just a short video but what are your first thoughts? is it "Man this is probably gonna suck" or "Hey this could be cool"? :D
(The titlescreen music/sounds might remind you of Terminator 2 and that is very intentional) :D

https://vimeo.com/646655443

mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer

Mandle

OH! Out of all the projects people have never finished here, this one is probably the one I wanted to play the most! Will watch the video shortly!

I do feel the name needs a bit more individuality though, but all the coolest ones are kinda taken. I could have a think.

"Fear In A Handful Of Dust" is a line I have always loved concerning "Wastelands" but is probably also taken. Maybe "Fear In A Handful Of Rust"?

Or just "A Handful Of Dust" or "A Handful Of Rust", but definitely not "A Handful Of Lust/Bust".

heltenjon

I'll go with "Hey this could be cool"!  :-D

Are some of the older videos (with the giant spider) from the older version?

Mouth for war

@Mandle

Thanks! That is encouraging :-D Names are always tough but Earrh:Anarchy has been with me for so long now that it's hard to imagine something else XD

Yeah the big spider is indeed from an older ersion. It will ve included here as well :-D
mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk