AlphaBlock

Started by Reiter, Mon 01/11/2021 17:11:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Wiggy

The download link on the AGS Games page delivers an empty box, hence it's been downloaded zero times. That's a shame because it's a great game that most users are missing out, and you can't even report the link as broken.

sthomannch

Naa, perhaps not. The link goes directly to itch.io, not to the completed games page

Wiggy

Yes, the link on THIS page goes to itch, but if you go to AGS games you cannot get this game. If I was the author I'd want to correct that.

selmiak

Quote from: Reiter on Wed 03/11/2021 15:20:38
Quote from: selmiak on Tue 02/11/2021 23:57:02
any chance you compile the game for linux too?
It is just another checkbox in the general settings and uploading another folder

I will do that, Sir! I have no means of testing the game on Linux, which is why I did not include a Linux build. I hope it is as basic to install and run on Linux, though. There will be a Linux upload soon, stand by.

thanks, I finally managed to come around to it and did beat it. That was fun, though some puzzles were mean, but that is where the fun it :)

and I recorded that as longplay :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-1z3D7qw0E

Stupot

I downloaded the game the other day and was enjoying it very much. However, I died at a particular point and the 'load game' dialogue came up but there were no saves to choose from even though I had saved the game several times before this point. Is this a bug or a feature?

Creamy

Nice logic puzzles. I just wish a story was unveiled to reward my progress.

Spoiler
As in Selmiak's video, I got the normal ending after I drank coffee. The secluded room makes me wonder if there's a way out. Yet I haven't found anything to dig through the rubble or break the door down. By the end of the game, I only have 3 plastic eggs
[close]

QuoteI downloaded the game the other day and was enjoying it very much. However, I died at a particular point and the 'load game' dialogue came up but there were no saves to choose from even though I had saved the game several times before this point. Is this a bug or a feature?
The loading menu in the game over screen doesn't work. However when you die, you can restart and load your game from the title screen.

heltenjon

Quote from: Creamy on Sat 23/07/2022 10:53:40
Nice logic puzzles. I just wish a story was unveiled to reward my progress.

Spoiler
As in Selmiak's video, I got the normal ending after I drank coffee. The secluded room makes me wonder if there's a way out. Yet I haven't found anything to dig through the rubble or break the door down. By the end of the game, I only have 3 plastic eggs
[close]
Ending/eggs:
Spoiler
There isn't a way out, Reiter says. That's just a hint to make the story in the player's mind, so there is only one ending. But there are four eggs to find.
[close]

Creamy

Oh right, I missed the first page of this thread. I suspected it was so but in this kind of games we're so accustomed to things being there for a reason that a useless room struck me as odd.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk