Halloween with an Unexpected Guest

Started by heltenjon, Fri 05/11/2021 00:23:05

Previous topic - Next topic

heltenjon

Halloween with an Unexpected Guest is a MAGS entry for MAGS October 2021, where the theme was: "Halloween with an unexpected guest". Oh well. Should fit the subject, at least.

The game has a silly story based on what toys I could find in my kids' rooms that somewhat touched the Halloween concept. I posed the toys, took pictures and coded and wrote the story based on them.

See how the Spades celebrate Halloween! What's really in the King's big blue cup? Who nicked the candy? Who is the unexpected guest? And try to find the good joke among all the bad ones.

https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2575-halloween-with-an-unexpected-guest/

Cassiebsg

Uhm, you forgot the link to the game.  ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

heltenjon

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sun 07/11/2021 17:31:07
Uhm, you forgot the link to the game.  ;)

Edited!  (laugh) (laugh) Of all the things one can forget... Thanks for noticing and telling me.

cat

Not much a game, it felt more like watching a theatre play, but it was hilarious. It's probably not up to everyone's taste with its puns and jokes, but I couldn't stop laughing.

Spoiler

I'm glad I was able to adjust my entire attire. Great pumpkin decoration. And the final showdown with Batman and the Joker in the bathroom was ace. May the horse be with you!
[close]

heltenjon

Thanks! If it made one person laugh, then it was worth making.  ;)

sthomannch

Have not seen that before, so I downloaded and played it. And it is really funny, well done!

heltenjon

Thanks a lot! (I'm fine with critique, too...there aren't much in the way of puzzles.)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk