Jibble

Author Topic: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values' error (editor)  (Read 122 times)

arj0n

• Mittens Vassal
  • art consists in drawing a line somewhere
    • arj0n worked on one or more games that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • arj0n worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
As I can't seem to find the Bug and Suggestion Tracker and the link in the FAQ (https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?action=projects) isn't working, I hope it's ok to post it here:

I had a couple of tabs (room and a few scripts) open in AGS (Build 3.5.1.11)
When I selected 'close all tabs' an 'Specified argument was out of the range of valid values' error popped up (see below)
A red cross was shown over the whole area where normally the tab names are present.

Code: Adventure Game Studio
  1. Error: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
  2. Version: AGS 3.5.1.11
  4. System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
  5.    at WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking.DockContentCollection.GetVisibleContent(Int32 index)
  6.    at WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking.DockContentCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
  7.    at WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking.DockPaneStripBase.TabCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
  8.    at WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking.VS2005DockPaneStrip.EnsureDocumentTabVisible(IDockContent content, Boolean repaint)
  9.    at WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking.VS2005DockPaneStrip.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
  10.    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer)
  11.    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)
  12.    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
  13.    at WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking.DockPaneStripBase.WndProc(Message& m)
  14.    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
  15.    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
  16.    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
« Last Edit: 16 Nov 2021, 23:09 by arj0n »