Coloring Ball: That's... that's NOT a classical Christmas Ornament (Results)

Started by Sinitrena, Tue 23/11/2021 17:23:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinitrena

Hello, everybody.

Welcome back to the Coloring Ball, the competition where we give you shapes and you fill them in.

The time before Christmas is always stressful (and I'm sure before other season festivals as well) so it's a good thing to get started early. And look at that, your partner offered to buy the new ornaments, so you don't have to. What an amazing partner you have!

And look at them:

They look exactly like you had them in mind, at least as long as you look just at the shape: A moon, a heart, a star...

But then you take a closer look and you realize, something is wrong. That's... that's NOT a classical Christmas Ornament!

Well, what did your partner buy?

Show us by filling in one or more of the shapes with your craziest ideas. You may rotate or mirror the shapes, you may color the outline and either the inside or the outside of the shape. The weirder and crazier, the better!

You have time until 14. December.

cat

DBoyWheeler

I follow the philosophy of "Simplicity counts".

Maybe this is also a possible new Care Bears idea?  You can interpret this any way you like.

Rincewind

Yikes, the first coloring ball I've participated in for what, ten-fifteen years? Surreal. Oh well, I'm having some downtime at work, so here's a sinister little thing I threw together while waiting for the servers to start working again... (Hey, someone had to do the Baphomet head)

[imgzoom]https://olgarsson.files.wordpress.com/2021/12/colorball.png[/imgzoom]

mkennedy

Which image site is best for posting limited pallet PNG or GIF files? This contest has inspired me.

arj0n

mkennedy

Here's a star of another kind, a throwing star!
A ninja shuriken with tips coated in deadly poison!

Animated version (this one may go beyond the boundries)

Sinitrena

So many decorations already, and there's still a week left. You're spoiling me, guys! (That doesn't mean you should stop posting entries. On the contrary, I want more. MORE!)

Cassiebsg

-"What? It's got xmas colours! Yellow and red! I got it at a garage sale, pretty cheap too! I think they were desperate to sell..."

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Sinitrena

Sinitrena

@Pax Animo, the rules allow you to rotate the shape. Your entry makes more sense upside-down. Do you want to change it, or is it intended this way?

Pax Animo

Quote from: Sinitrena on Mon 13/12/2021 22:23:19
@Pax Animo, the rules allow you to rotate the shape. Your entry makes more sense upside-down. Do you want to change it, or is it intended this way?

It's intended to be that way.
Misunderstood

SinSin

Hey everyone,  long time no see.

I thought I'd jump in here and have a go. So heres a snowman !

x1

x2

Currently working on a project!

Sinitrena

Eight entries! Wow!  8-0 Thank you so much, everyone!

And here they are, decorating my tree:

But now, which one is your favorite, which one do you like best?

Please vote for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place - and if you feel like it, comment a bit on your choice. Voting is open until the end of 20th December.

SinSin

Currently working on a project!

cat

1. arj0n because Patrick
2. Rincewind this looks really cool
3. mkennedy I thought about doing something similar

@Cassiebsg I can't figure out what your item is supposed to be - can you give me a hint?

Rincewind

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk