AGS Games > Hints & Tips

Crepe Fields: A Scare Among Crows

(1/3) > >>

Michael2968:
I am at the part of the game where I think I need to Spoiler: ShowHideswitch out the sword in the mansion for the one in the antique store but I'm not sure how to get the one in the antique store.I would appreciate any hints.

Danvzare:
Spoiler: ShowHideYou don't need the sword. Once you find blood on it, Crepe automatically writes the clue into her notebook.

Michael2968:
I'm not really sure how toSpoiler: ShowHidefind the blood on the sword.I need a hint.

Danvzare:

--- Quote from: Michael2968 on 04 Dec 2021, 14:44 ---I'm not really sure how toSpoiler: ShowHidefind the blood on the sword.I need a hint.

--- End quote ---
Spoiler: ShowHideThe newspaper advertises a prize that will help.
Spoiler: ShowHideYou can buy the newspaper with money you get from trying to follow a different lead for the same type of evidence.

Rufus:
Fun game, thanks for making this.  I just finished it for the second time and I have a couple of questions
Spoiler: ShowHide

I was able to find 9/10 clues but no secrets.  Do the secrets have to be discovered at a specific time like while you still have an item you won't get back?

I feel like there is something with the fireplace based on the binoculars on the roof message, am I warm?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version