Crepe Fields: A Scare Among Crows

Started by Michael2968, Fri 03/12/2021 22:06:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael2968

I am at the part of the game where I think I need to
Spoiler
switch out the sword in the mansion for the one in the antique store but I'm not sure how to get the one in the antique store.
[close]
I would appreciate any hints.

Danvzare

Spoiler
You don't need the sword. Once you find blood on it, Crepe automatically writes the clue into her notebook.
[close]

Michael2968

I'm not really sure how to
Spoiler
find the blood on the sword.
[close]
I need a hint.

Danvzare

Quote from: Michael2968 on Sat 04/12/2021 14:44:59
I'm not really sure how to
Spoiler
find the blood on the sword.
[close]
I need a hint.
Spoiler
The newspaper advertises a prize that will help.
[close]
Spoiler
You can buy the newspaper with money you get from trying to follow a different lead for the same type of evidence.
[close]

Rufus

Fun game, thanks for making this.  I just finished it for the second time and I have a couple of questions
Spoiler

I was able to find 9/10 clues but no secrets.  Do the secrets have to be discovered at a specific time like while you still have an item you won't get back?

I feel like there is something with the fireplace based on the binoculars on the roof message, am I warm?

[close]

Michael2968

I have a similar problem except I found
Spoiler
9 clues and 2 secrets. In order to find the first secret I found you have to try to put the fire out in the fireplace.The second secret has to do with the newspaper.
[close]

Danvzare

Quote from: Rufus on Mon 06/12/2021 04:31:55
Fun game, thanks for making this.  I just finished it for the second time and I have a couple of questions
Spoiler

I was able to find 9/10 clues but no secrets.  Do the secrets have to be discovered at a specific time like while you still have an item you won't get back?

I feel like there is something with the fireplace based on the binoculars on the roof message, am I warm?

[close]

Michael pretty much answered that one for me.

Quote from: Michael2968 on Mon 06/12/2021 08:10:38
I have a similar problem except I found
Spoiler
9 clues and 2 secrets. In order to find the first secret I found you have to try to put the fire out in the fireplace.The second secret has to do with the newspaper.
[close]

Missing Clue Hint:
Spoiler
Just so you know, there's a reward for finding both secret clues, but there isn't one for finding all of the normal clues, except slightly altered dialog with Parker.
That being said, the clue you're missing is probably one involving the calendar. You have to do the same thing as you did with the newspaper.
[close]

Michael2968

Thanks for your help. I enjoyed the game.

Rufus

panpil

Hi guys I have trouble
Spoiler
finding something to compare the handwriting with the one of the note found on the victim. I was hoping to be the calendar but it is not.
[close]

Also I read in previous hints that
Spoiler
the fire needs to be turned off? If yes how please? The tea in the cup is not enough anyway :-)
[close]

Finally do I really need
Spoiler
the binoculars? If yes how to find this sheet that is requested in order to get them please?
[close]

Many thanks to all!! And great little game until now by the way!

Danvzare

Quote from: panpil on Sun 16/01/2022 12:55:01
Hi guys I have trouble
Spoiler
finding something to compare the handwriting with the one of the note found on the victim. I was hoping to be the calendar but it is not.
[close]

Also I read in previous hints that
Spoiler
the fire needs to be turned off? If yes how please? The tea in the cup is not enough anyway :-)
[close]

Finally do I really need
Spoiler
the binoculars? If yes how to find this sheet that is requested in order to get them please?
[close]

Many thanks to all!! And great little game until now by the way!

Spoiler
For the handwriting, you need to compare it with the thing in the safe.
[close]

Spoiler
The tea in the cup is enough to put out the fire. Now that you've put the tea on the fire, it will go out when you reach a certain point in the game.
[close]

Spoiler
Pete the drunk mentions that he has a sheet, and that he wants to be a rag salesman. Give him some rags and he'll give you the sheet.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk