Burnhouse Lane - a new game by Harvester Games

Started by Grim, Wed 15/12/2021 20:13:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim

Hey AGS community!

I used to visit this place every day... but then I switched to Unity and got very busy making games and... you know. Life! But I thought I'd pop in to show you what I've been up to. My upcoming game Burnhouse Lane just received a Steam Store page and since I'm doing my own publishing these days (screen7 decided to focus on ther own projects) the plan is to promote the shit out of it ;) And I'm very proud of this one! It would mean a lot if you guys could take a look and maybe hit that wishlist button if you like what you're seeing. Those of you who remember The Cat Lady and Downfall should feel right at home with Burnhouse Lane.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1846460/Burnhouse_Lane/

Hope your're all well and still making awesome adventure games!

-Rem

Frodo

The game looks brilliant.  And I loved your other games, Downfall, and The Cat Lady.    :cheesy:

But... steam?   :undecided:

Any plans for a DRM-free release, so we're not forced to install steam? 

Grim

Quote from: Frodo on Wed 15/12/2021 20:22:38

Any plans for a DRM-free release, so we're not forced to install steam? 

GOG always felt strange to me - I'm a sworn Steam person myself, I never use GOG. I remember you were always the opposite, and I respect that! And sure, I'll try to put it on GOG if they'll have me but with me being new to publishing... it might take a little longer than before ;)

Frodo

Itch.io and FireFlower Games are also good options for DRM-free.   :smiley:

I'd love to buy your game, but I still don't support DRM, so steam is not an option for me. 

arj0n

cat

Nice to see you back  :)

It's not the kind of game I like to play, but I wish you great success with it.

(And a hint to the publishing rookie: Put a few screenshots in your first post of this thread here  ;) )

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk