Happy 2022!

Started by LimpingFish, Tue 04/01/2022 01:16:33

Previous topic - Next topic

LimpingFish

So, a shelf in my office decided to collapse at a very inopportune moment (during my drinking time!), meaning I now have to pile up all my graphic novels, books, and such, in awkward "Towers of Hanoi"-type arrangements in whatever free space I can find, during the wee hours of this morning.

Also, I have Covid. ¬¬

Happy 2022!
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

TheFrighter

Hope you get well, LimpingFish!

Buon anno nuovo!

_

KyriakosCH

Hopefully it will be a good year  (nod)
This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

Stupot

Damn, I hope your 2022 gets better soon, Limpingfish.

How are you feeling now?

LimpingFish

Quote from: Stupot on Fri 07/01/2022 14:16:12
How are you feeling now?

Much better, thanks for asking. :)

In my case, I'd say I was noticeably sick for three or four days. That seems to be the average; a few days incubation, a few days symptomatic, and then maybe a week of getting over it. At it's worse it felt like a bad head cold, and seemed to be localized almost entirely as such. No breathing problems or anything (probably due to it being Omicron), and it's started to wind down over the last few days.

I'm just glad I was vaccinated.

As an aside, I'd add that those of you who may be using antigen tests (to monitor whether you might be infected or not) I personally found them to be a little finicky. As it progressed, and ignoring the incubation stage, my results were "NEG>NEG>POS>NEG>POS>POS". Hardly conclusive, but I will say that the tests seem to work better once you've built up a reasonable viral load. Just be careful of spurious negative results.

But, yeah, it seems like Covid didn't hit me too hard.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk