Game DB problems

Started by cat, Thu 07/04/2022 20:24:56

Previous topic - Next topic

cat

Something is broken with the database:

Quote from: lorenzo on Thu 07/04/2022 15:20:39
Quote from: eri0o on Thu 07/04/2022 04:01:29
Did you add it to AGS Games Database yet?
I tried two times adding it yesterday, but had no luck. After compiling all the information, I pressed "add" and I just got an empty page, with no error text. I'm not sure what happened.
I didn't want to risk adding the game multiple times, so I waited to see if it just took some time to appear, but nothing so far. Maybe I'll retry later.

Also there seems to be something broken with the feature that DB-moderators can mark games as 'not-broken'

Additionally, the recent panel ratings have weirdly escaped ' characters.

LimpingFish

Quote from: cat on Thu 07/04/2022 20:24:56
Also there seems to be something broken with the feature that DB-moderators can mark games as 'not-broken'

Any update on this? Some of the best games in the database are still marked incorrectly, despite having working links, and it stops the panel rating for those games from appearing in the All Games list. If it helps, it seems the error is just with that particular checkbox in the panel edit window (all the others seem to work as intended). The box will uncheck, but saving that change doesn't seem to stick, despite the lack of any errors. Exiting and returning to the panel edit window results in the box still being checked. Checking the box when it's empty results in a similar problem. I guess whatever variable connected to that box is not writable...or...something.???
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

AGA

This is fixed!

Additionally, the recent panel ratings have weirdly escaped ' characters.

This'll be fixed in the next version!

LimpingFish

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk