Description of my game in English

Started by Amir, Sat 29/01/2022 14:01:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Amir

Hi,

could a native English speaker check the description of my new game? (Edit: Not The Secrets of Jesus) I'm not sure about an adjective and some commas. Reading takes 30 seconds.

Thanks.
Truly, truly, I say to you, blessed are those who play adventure games, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Danvzare

It seems alright to me. No glaring errors as far as I can tell.

I'd personally change:
"Just slip into his role and figure it out!"
to
"Just slip into his role and find out!"

But that's just personal preference.

Amir

Quote from: Danvzare on Sat 29/01/2022 18:13:01
It seems alright to me. No glaring errors as far as I can tell.

I'd personally change:
"Just slip into his role and figure it out!"
to
"Just slip into his role and find out!"

But that's just personal preference.

Thank u so much, but I said "my new game"  ;-D not The Secrets of Jesus  ;-D If u like and have the time, I'll send it to you.
Truly, truly, I say to you, blessed are those who play adventure games, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

eri0o

Amir, can you post a link? I have no idea where the description is. (I am not a native speaker, but I was curious about it though)

Amir

Quote from: eri0o on Sat 29/01/2022 20:45:23
Amir, can you post a link? I have no idea where the description is. (I am not a native speaker, but I was curious about it though)

It's not online yet. I'm preparing it for the Steam page. If u are curious I can send it to u so you can give me your opinion if u like.
There is a Twitter page and Facebook https://twitter.com/mirth_on

Amir

It's been taken cared of. Thank u.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk