AGS Awards 2021 Ceremony Client - Saturday 9th April - 20:00 BST - DOWNLOAD

Started by Dualnames, Mon 04/04/2022 19:29:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiebsg

LOL

I just noticed while watching the video, that the trophy, was also buggy for me (and Duals apparently). On my screen it stayed visible until the next replace it. So I guess my comments about trophy flight mid screen or the winner forgetting to taking it joke was lost on most...  (laugh)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

vga256

Quote from: Laura Hunt on Sun 10/04/2022 10:12:16
Conversely, as I was watching Scavenger's recording of the ceremony, someone with a HUGE avatar walked by (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkINHuHDKa4 at the 1:18:50 mark) but that did not happen in my client. Maybe it has to do with the zoom function?

:grin: LOL. Can confirm that was me at 1:18:50. I was definitely not that size on my own screen.

eri0o

Technically the sheep thing is solved in 3.6.0, I think that version CW removed the limit of characters following characters. It used to be limited to 30, so this means the emote thing had to have 30 people spamming emotes at the same time. :P

(But the bugs did make things more unique!)

cat

Quote from: eri0o on Mon 11/04/2022 16:22:29
(But the bugs did make things more unique!)

I agree, an AGS awards ceremony needs at least one crash. We should maybe make a built-in crash button for the moderator to use when until mid-ceremony no crash has happened  ;)

Dualnames

I'll try and fix these things in the following day, that scaling thing is weird lol, and funny!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

heltenjon

I'm so glad Tabata got the picture proof: He really IS an enderman! 8-0

eri0o

I saw gigantic Bicilotti too! I don't remember if I commented about it, but it was a bit scary!

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

Just wanted to say the awards show this year was really amazing, definitely a highlight to my year
outstanding job on the improvements to the client too

Stupot

Truly fun and well worth the 4am start.

Apologies for my slow typing while announcing the MAGGIES. I wasn’t trying to be overly dramatic. I was just trying to be respectful to the devs and capitalize the titles properly, but the right-hand shift key didn’t work and apparently I just found out I don't used the left-hand shift key nearly as much because I kept having to retype words.

Was that a bug, a feature or just me?

#Emote

Snarky

There is weirdness depending on your keyboard layout. We should really investigate closer at some point and do a proper engine bug report.

There is a shortcut in the client that allows you as an announcer to paste the name of a game into the chat input box by clicking on it in the program menu. I believe that was announced at the start of the ceremony, but you may have missed it.

Cassiebsg

Not just you Stu, my right shift doesn't work either, and have two keys that don't respond either ( one of them holds the ' ). I've had this problem on this computer all the years I've attended, changing the keyboard language (I have english, danish and portuguese) doesn't make these keys to start working, only that I can go and get the characters on a key that works.
I usually use another computer due to it, but this year I decide to just not abbreviate and thus not need the '...
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk