Sprite Jam: Timepiece

Started by Reiter, Sun 27/03/2022 17:14:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Reiter

Sprite Jam - Timepiece

Welcome to this frightfully belated leg of the Sprite Jam competition! In it, you will draw a sprite and post the picture in this thread, and then we will hold a vote to see which one is best.

To my aid and betterment, this time you will be drawing a timepiece.

It can be anything. A complicated astronomical clock that requires puzzling to work again. An hourglass filled with gold dust. A novelty pocket sundial. A faintly disturbing goggle-eyed cat-clock. Ancient calendar wheels, hewn from stone and lost in the jungle. It can be a background sprite, an inventory item sprite, a GUI-sprite... If it is a timepiece, we want it here!

You have until the 17th of April to complete your timepiece and post it in this thread. If you require an extention, do not hesitate to ask. Time is mutable, we are not.

Tick, tock, tick and the very best of luck, clockmakers!

stylez75

Did something a little different maybe it works maybe it doesn't
Still had fun and look forward to others.

[imgzoom]https://i.ibb.co/ySnnM5W/SUNGLASSES.png[/imgzoom]

DBoyWheeler

I made my entry.

This is a stopwatch with a special power.  It can make any nonliving object (statue, bridge, etc.) or plant deteriorate more quickly, or can be reversed to rejuvenate it (makes a great inventory item to either break down a blockade, or restore a desroyed bridge; or even revive a dead tree).  It doesn't work on animals or humans--but it may be just as well.

Sinitrena

Shouldn't we have had a voting in here a while ago?

(Though Reiter hasn't been online in a while and stylez's entry doesn't show for me at the moment...)

Hannah_Banana

Quote from: Sinitrena on Thu 05/05/2022 17:59:24
Shouldn't we have had a voting in here a while ago?

(Though Reiter hasn't been online in a while and stylez's entry doesn't show for me at the moment...)

Should we start a new one for this? Either @Stylez75 or @DBoyWheeler to host? Otherwise I’m happy to set something up?

Sinitrena

I'd say wait a few days (tell us how many, so people have time to react) and when neither stylez, nor DBoy, nor Reiter react, then start a new round. Otherwise, this competition will just stay in this ...sleeping... state.

Hannah_Banana

Ok giving this one till Friday 17th June - if we don’t hear anything, kicking off a new round so sprite jam doesn’t die out.

Anyone that has a great idea for the next theme feel free to post here ahead of time!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk