Greetings to everyone!

Started by ShortWlf, Thu 31/03/2022 07:37:54

Previous topic - Next topic

ShortWlf

I just thought i would make a post to say hello to everyone of this community, i was and have been a member of this community in the past, but i lost connection to the email address i had tied to the account with this community along time ago, i thought i would come back, and share one of my up coming projects to this community, which i plan to make with various engines, for multiple platforms, i am currently making a point n click adventure game, with unity engine, and ags, and also on android. anyways this is just my greeting to you all to say hello, and let you all know what i am about, and what i have instore.

Hello everyone and i am excited to be back, cant wait to share with you all what developments i have.

CaptainD

Howdy!

Are you Tim, creator of Sludge and the excellent Out of Order?

ShortWlf

I am the creator of sludge entertainment, but i did not make what you are referencing, but those are some great developments for sure,
more will be revealed soon about what developments, i am currently working on. and projects i have worked on in the past,
i do have a website listed in my profile with some of the stuff i am working on, and have worked on, as well.

CaptainD

Ah right, yeah should have checked the website. All the best with your projects, they look interesting  :cheesy:

ShortWlf

Many thanks, i am sure you will see more of them on here soon. :D

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

stylez75

ShortWlf

Thanks everyone, for all the nice welcomes, great to see this community is still going strong.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk