Jibble

There is a new version of the forums ready for testing. Please post here if you're willing to help test! We could also use the help of coders!

Author Topic: Graceward  (Read 523 times)

Wiggy

• Mittens Serf
  • From the tropical north Queensland
    • I can help with play testing
    • I can help with proof reading
    • I can help with translating
    • I can help with voice acting
Graceward
« on: 01 Apr 2022, 12:59 »

Stuck in this brilliant game. I downloaded the demo, played it and got hooked so I bought the game version 1.01, then got the free upgrade to 1.1 - well worth it - and replayed the whole re-vamped scenes. I cannot for the life of me find the fourth secret in the Communion Park. I have all available weapons and have
Spoiler: ShowHide
 opened the well, found the secret compartment in the hut, spoken to Rita and activated the two mechanisms to expose the goodies at the back of the hut. 3/4.

Can anyone please help?

FransisKransis

• Thinking of Cremation?
    • I can help with play testing
    • I can help with proof reading
    • I can help with voice acting
    • FransisKransis worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
Re: Graceward
« Reply #1 on: 20 Apr 2022, 21:21 »
Hey Wiggy, this secret might have been bugged (with the newest patch out today I double-checked the flag), but for the record it's supposed to be-

Spoiler: ShowHide
When you examine the first hay bale in the first field, at the end of commune park, it should drop a couple items.

That's the fourth and last secret, right before the level exit.

There are a lot of secrets though, and some that are outside the levels, so I do want to put together a little video guide at some point.