The Adventures of Fatman, Special Edition! available on Steam

Started by Ionias, Sat 10/05/2003 19:53:28

Previous topic - Next topic

veryweirdguy

This is just very strange....

I'm not using a firewall or download manager and Me's idea didn't work.

It is of course possible that whenever I have tried there have also been many others trying to download it, but it just seems unlikely because I have tried every day for the last week or so. :(

Thanks for your help guys, but I guess I'll just have to try and find it somewhere else (the internet is a big place, right? RIGHT?)

Me

I used a download manager(GetRight) to download it and thats what the URL told me. I guess that was linkstealing or something so it didn't work. Its a crappy site anyway.  And the internet is a big place so you'll probably get it sooner or later.

Esseb

For the rest of you who are able to read, turn off Getright and other download managers to be able to download it.

Squinky

I actually think you can use getright (I used it on neverhood just the other day) but you have to make sure it dosen't segment the files...

BerserkerTails

I can download it just fine... I just don't want to play it withought the voices, and extra features on the disc. I would've loved to have bought this when it was still available. Hopefully someone will make an ISO of it, and post it on an ftp or something. I would love for that to happen. If I ever get a copy of an ISO, I'll make sure you guys know how to EXACTLY how to get it.

I know the frustration of trying to find rare games.
I make music.

adam100

Actually AOF is already avaible on e-mule.

BerserkerTails

I make music.

Monkeyman1138

For some reason, I can't download anything from Underdogs. I am not using a download manager or have a firewall up. At the moment(not sure why) my laptop only lets me download things if I do save as.. or copy and paste the link into a downoad manager. Does anyone know what's wrong and what I should do?

Inkoddi

Hueij

Quote from: adam100 on Fri 09/01/2004 15:12:17
Actually AOF is already avaible on e-mule.
Do you have the ed2k adress? I can't find it on E-mule.

jannar85

bin file:
ed2k://|file|Adventures.Of.Fatman.bin|256596144|2884D9FA531BC6D1108F357CA0505CDD|/

cue file:
ed2k://|file|Adventures.Of.Fatman.cue|90|659923AF4EE34A54801EF62D9B561171|/
Veteran, writer... with loads of unreleased games. Work in progress.

BerserkerTails

86.78 Mbs of it downloaded from eDonkey right now...  can't wait to play this game, it looks so excellent!!
I make music.

Hueij

Quote from: jannar85 on Mon 12/01/2004 00:57:01
bin file:
ed2k://|file|Adventures.Of.Fatman.bin|256596144|2884D9FA531BC6D1108F357CA0505CDD|/

cue file:
ed2k://|file|Adventures.Of.Fatman.cue|90|659923AF4EE34A54801EF62D9B561171|/
Thanks jannar. Starting up E-mule right now :)

adam100

Hey-it would be nice if anyone could send me adventuresoffatman.cue because i just downlaoded .bin and i really can't wait to play the game.Plz send it to adamiecz@wp.pl .
THX

Monkeyman1138

Internet Explorer is the browser I am using.

jannar85

Quote from: adam100 on Mon 12/01/2004 21:36:00
Hey-it would be nice if anyone could send me adventuresoffatman.cue because i just downlaoded .bin and i really can't wait to play the game.Plz send it to adamiecz@wp.pl .
THX
Um... I've listed the cue file as well. Just go ahead and download it as well. It's less than a KB...

Quote from: Monkeyman1138 on Mon 12/01/2004 22:12:23
Internet Explorer is the browser I am using.
You need a p2p program which takes ed2k files (like emule), or you won't get it.
Veteran, writer... with loads of unreleased games. Work in progress.

BerserkerTails

A cue file is easy. You don't even have to download one to burn a cd, just write it in notepad, or get a good bruner (Like Nero, what I use) to make on for ya. I used to brun Sega CD games all the time, and they used seperate ISO and audio tracks as well. I became the MASTER of the cue sheet. Mwhahahahaha!

Errm... Can't wait to play this. Around 200 mB done now... Only 44 or something to go!
I make music.

Goldmund

Woo! More people to complain about my "drascula" narration.  :'(

The E-mule version comes with voice-pack, doesn't it?

Inkoddi

Yes it does, the non-voice version is something like 40Mb i think...

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

I don't HAVE e-mule, how can I get it with KaZaa?
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk