The Adventures of Fatman, Special Edition! available on Steam

Started by Ionias, Sat 10/05/2003 19:53:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Me

Well, i dunno. If someone shares it on Kazaa, then you might be able to get it. Otherwise, get eMule if you really want to download it. I don't think Kazaa can take ed2k files.

BerserkerTails

Just get a copy of eDonkey/eMule/Overnet etc... It's alot better for downloading large files, like full games and the what-not.

Yes, the copy of Fatman is an ISO (In Bin/Cue format) which means when burned, will be an exact copy of the original disc. Which means... PIZZA QUEST!
I make music.

m0ds

Goldmund, it's amazing that people don't like your narration, it fits perfectly and is comic genious. I guess a lot of people just don't get the accent.

And, I wonder if this is how Ionias wanted it. All over Kazaa and eDonkey. Mad.

See you next tiiiiiiiiiiiiiimeeeeeee.

Ionias

Yeah, Goldmund ... I just dont understand how people don't find that voice/accent perfect for the game. :)

m0ds: I'm just glad everyone is getting a chance to play the game. Now if it wins an AGS award [maybe the music award? ;)] ... that would be awesome.

BTW thanks everyone that nominated it!

AGA

I thought it fitted perfectly, it never got on my nerves.

Squinky

I liked it too. But as far as I'm concerned, Goldmund can do no wrong, hell if he wanted to do a Bill Cosby voice for the narrator I'd be happy as shit....

Anyway, this is a good game and I'm glad I purchased it...

Goldmund

Hey! Your comments are very uplifting, thank you! I'll stop whining.

If Ionas doesn't mean me writing something more about this aspect of his famous game: I think that maybe some were irritated because I never really bothered to check how the batman films were narrated, which may be a flaw if the game is supposed to be a parody... Nevertheless, kind words from you AGS companions certainly make me forget about those complaining. De gustibus non est disputandum...

Okay, everyone may go back to praising Mike after this little egocentric intrusion of mine. Pardone, see you next tiiiiiiiiiime!!!

Trapezoid

I don't think the Batman films were narrated at all (the first two anyway.) So, it's all good.

Ionias

The old radio shows were done in almost this exact narration style. I must admit Goldmund your performance was over the top. But that was the point! :)

The Knight

I also believe the old Batman TV series had a narrator.
The quit GUI is a spoof of how the Batman episodes ended with, "Same Bat-Time, Same Bat-Channel."
I found out about Fatman after it went abandonware, so I snagged a full copy off of Emule and think it's great.  I hope this gets some AGS awards.  ;D
BTW, I think the all the voices are great.

Hueij

Quote from: The Knight on Fri 16/01/2004 01:38:40
I also believe the old Batman TV series had a narrator.
The quit GUI is a spoof of how the Batman episodes ended with, "Same Bat-Time, Same Bat-Channel."
I found out about Fatman after it went abandonware, so I snagged a full copy off of Emule and think it's great.  I hope this gets some AGS awards.  ;D
BTW, I think the all the voices are great.
I'm also trying to get it of Emule but it's slooooowwwww... Only 16 people sharing right now, so every one of you that already downloaded it: keep sharing please.

adam100

Hey-i downloaded the game from e-mule and i must say that it's great.The voices are done very well.But i found one bug:when in Donut World you can score as much points as you want just by asking the man where you can find some donuts-you'll get points for this every time you do that.

Vizzerdrix

Yeah, there's also 4 or 5 easily noticable graphical bugs, like having someone changing into the AGS blue cup sprite. Funny but disturbing.

jannar85

Quote from: Hueij on Fri 16/01/2004 01:51:03
I'm also trying to get it of Emule but it's slooooowwwww... Only 16 people sharing right now, so every one of you that already downloaded it: keep sharing please.
eMule is always slow. You're in a queue. You must wait till it's your turn. You'll get better speed if you share a lot more files, and let them have full speed. :P

I'm glad I didn't have to get if from _there_ :)
I have a nice cd :)
Veteran, writer... with loads of unreleased games. Work in progress.

Hueij

Quote from: jannar85 on Sat 17/01/2004 01:56:59
eMule is always slow. You're in a queue. You must wait till it's your turn. You'll get better speed if you share a lot more files, and let them have full speed. :P

I'm glad I didn't have to get if from _there_ :)
I have a nice cd :)
Hehe... I know it is slow :)

About sharing, maybe the problem is that the +/- 20 gigs I share contains mostly movies and music nobody has ever heard of? :)

Anyways, only 42MB to go  8)

BerserkerTails

I noticed that Donut World bug too. Good game though. Love the voices, but of course, I'm stuck. I'm not going to ask for help though, I'm figuring this one out ALL ON MY OWN. MWHAHAHAHA!
I make music.

Matt Brown

forgive my stupididy, but I read this entire thread, and still dont know the answer.
is the only way to get this game by using a program caleld e-mule? e-donkey? eh? never heard of them) or kazaa? or is it actually hosted somewhere? cause kazaa is virus filled, and the RIAA lives there...lying in wait.

can I use winmx?
word up

jannar85

Quote from: panda isnt a ninja on Tue 20/01/2004 16:28:59
forgive my stupididy, but I read this entire thread, and still dont know the answer.
is the only way to get this game by using a program caleld e-mule? e-donkey? eh? never heard of them) or kazaa? or is it actually hosted somewhere? cause kazaa is virus filled, and the RIAA lives there...lying in wait.

can I use winmx?
No. Use emule. SPyware-free

http://www.emule-project.net/
Veteran, writer... with loads of unreleased games. Work in progress.

Pstonie

I finally put a download up at my site:

Click here

Better late than never, eh?
"The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated." -Picard, First Contact

Inkoddi

pstonie, that's the one without voices.... it's already on underdogs :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk