The Adventures of Fatman, Special Edition! available on Steam

Started by Ionias, Sat 10/05/2003 19:53:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Lowes

Here it starts AGS is making it's fist step into the commerciall world.
I am going to add this to my next AGS radio news report.

Frogman

So this is the first commercial AGS game, then?  The demo's great, I'll buy it!

Quickstrike

I'm am buying this for sure!  I'm going to wait a couple months because I just got "Grim Fandango" a few weeks ago and I don't want it to seem like I'm mooching off my parents all the time.
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

jannar85

Jannar has now payed for it through Paypal.... :D :D :D
Looking farward to finally playing it! :D
Veteran, writer... with loads of unreleased games. Work in progress.

m0ds

Recieved mine, very plush Ionias, very impressed indeed! Looks very professional so well done :) (PS, I think Royal Mail are getting suspicious of your packages, they opened mine for a routine check! ;) :P)

Thanks also very much for the "freebies" that will be given away and won at Mittens ;)

jannar85

That's not m0ds..... It doesn't look like m0ds... I think it's a fake ¬¬
Still, the cover looks good. As for the cover, I'll take a better picture of it ;)
Veteran, writer... with loads of unreleased games. Work in progress.

m0ds

I'm afraid it is me! I wouldn't take too good a picture of it, for legal reasons :P

The whole lot looks good Jannar, btw ;)

Neat special features too, nice one Mike (and Chille!)

Neole

Dam that looks good! I think I want you to publish my game too Ionias (if you dont charge too much!)

Squinky

I love those glamour style shots mods....heh

I should have mine ordered shortly...

Grundislav

I also recieved my copy of Fatman today.  See how I have already put it to good use?

I recommend this game highly, and I'm not just saying that because I did a voice.   ;D
Mike did a great job on this one!

m0ds

Grundislav would be proud, Jason!

m0ds

Ionias

cool pics guys! :)

But ... I should mention that I only had a few copies of the jewel case printed up, just for the reviewers and the folks that helped make the game. (i.e. the folks you see above :) ) I could print up more I've purchased a CD printer and shrink wrapper. But then I would have to charge more for the game, or make less profit. Any profit I get from this game I'm investing right back into SOCKO! for a future game that will roll heads. :)

QuoteDam that looks good! I think I want you to publish my game too Ionias (if you dont charge too much!)

I would never over charge you, like CafePress.com etc...

About the publishing. Email me and we'll discuss it. Not just you Neole, but everyone that wants to make a commercial game.

I do want to publish games under the SOCKO! label. I can offer voice studio services and printed CDs (not crappy labels) inside of jewel cases with shrink-wrap. Keeping in mind the jewel cases / wrap / inserts cost. However, I want to keep it strictly family games only. So email me with your game information, demos, screenshots, storyline etc ... far too much to discuss here so email me! :)

remixor

Got my copy today :)  It rocks!
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

MillsJROSS

Once I get a credit card I can't wait to get this. I'd pay a few extra bucks for a jewel case...as long as I get a signature to boot!

Played the demo, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. The voice acting was wonderful, and did indeed sound professional. I loved m0ds music. The writing was great. All around its stupendous. Congradulations on the hard work, that will pay off, I'm sure.

-MillsJROSS

magintz

so can anyone explain what this pay-pal thingy ma bob thing works

I signed up, and i wanna buy
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

Scid

You have to play this game, if only just so you don't deprive your grandchildren of one good experience in your life you can tell them about. It is brilliant, and it deserves to be in every adventure gamers drawer. Or nostril - if that's your kind of thing.

FATMAN RULES THE WORLD! THANKS IONIAS!
Those who can, do, and those who can't brag about how they do it at least fifty times a day somewhere on the internet.

Helm

I'm in love :) This game it TEH ROXXORS
WINTERKILL

Pet Terry

I played the demo and it's awesome! Now I would love to buy this game so I hope I can use Pay Pal right...
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

rodekill

SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

Quickstrike

Just ordered it.  I wired my dad the money, who wired Paypal the money, who just wired Ionias the money.  Long story short, I'm now a trademark of "Pepsi".
;D
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk