The Museum [MAGS]

Started by ddavey1983, Mon 30/05/2022 15:48:18

Previous topic - Next topic

ddavey1983

//https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2616-the-museum/[url]

The Museum

As a security guard, the night shift at the museum is usually quiet. Not tonight.

The Magna Carta has been stolen by an interdimensional master thief and only you can get it back.

Embark upon a chase through the palaces, battlefields and castles of Britain as you solve royal riddles in pursuit of your quarry.

A spiritual successor to Unlicensed to Kill, The Museum was created in 1 month for AGS MAGS May 2022.

heltenjon

Oh, I like the sound of that! Riddle me this!  :-D

heltenjon

This turned out to be a funny tour of British monarchs. Edutainment for me, who didn't know one Edward from the other, so to speak. Great graphics and massive research, spiced up with some historical jokes of pretty good snob value. On the negative side, it's the same over and over again, so a bit of historical interest is probably needed to appreciate this. Additionally, I would have liked some sort of shortcut to the portraits, like thumbnails or something that saved me from walking all those screen lengths to the correct portrait. Congratulations on the release, and I'm up for more history lessons. ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk