Another Musem

Started by Kastchey, Wed 01/06/2022 09:08:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Kastchey

It's a pretty fun game, but I think I got stuck...

Spoiler
I have collected the Roman coin, two to go. I have opened the panel in the Chinese room that prompts me to type something in, I'm guessing it has something to do with the scroll I picked up in the Inca room. I have tried several words related to the Chinese template guardian statues: dog, lion, shishi, foo, fu, foo dog, fu dog and a few others but that doesn't seem to be it.
I also have the UV light which I think has something to do with the wall at the back of the Inca room, but I see nothing out of ordinary when I move it around.
[close]
Any hints? :)

Shadow1000

Quote from: Kastchey on Wed 01/06/2022 09:08:01
It's a pretty fun game, but I think I got stuck...

Spoiler
I have collected the Roman coin, two to go. I have opened the panel in the Chinese room that prompts me to type something in, I'm guessing it has something to do with the scroll I picked up in the Inca room. I have tried several words related to the Chinese template guardian statues: dog, lion, shishi, foo, fu, foo dog, fu dog and a few others but that doesn't seem to be it.
I also have the UV light which I think has something to do with the wall at the back of the Inca room, but I see nothing out of ordinary when I move it around.
[close]
Any hints? :)

Spoiler
The answer to the riddle is key. I know, it doesn't guard anything; the lock does. I had to get this one from glurex. The only way this answers the riddle is that it has teeth
[close]

Spoiler
The UV light is for Diana's scroll.. Remember she said something about shining a light on the scroll?
[close]

Kastchey

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Wed 01/06/2022 14:09:03
Spoiler
The answer to the riddle is key. I know, it doesn't guard anything; the lock does. I had to get this one from glurex. The only way this answers the riddle is that it has teeth
[close]
O_________O

Thank you! I've now managed to finish the game.

Spoiler
And to be honest, I entirely missed Diana's scroll. Somehow...
[close]

glurex

Glad you have managed to finish the game! Yes, the riddle it's too much confusing.  It's an ancient chinesse riddle I get from a worldwide riddles webpage, and somehow it made sense to me... but now that I think about it, you're both right. I'll keep it in mind for future work :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk