Sprite Jam "THE SHOW MUST GO ON" (Winner Announced)

Started by Jim Reed, Wed 15/06/2022 21:54:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote here.

newwaveburritos
2 (28.6%)
Hannah_Banana
3 (42.9%)
Creamy
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: Fri 22/07/2022 10:27:24

Jim Reed

Due to the last sprite jam dissapearing in the mists of inactivity, papershippy came to IRC and asked me to host another one. Since I have no moral authority to do so, and haven't posted in years on the forums this gives me all the reasons I need to come barge in and post a new one. Shoot first, don't bother asking questions later! Asking for fogiveness is easier than asking for permission or however that saying goes!

To keep with the tone of this weird request by papershippy, the sprite jam is about the show that must go on, so without further ado, the topic for this sprite jam is to draw a performer in a circus act, be it an animal, robot, human or an alien that managed to find itself employed at the circus.

All entries must be submitted by 15th of July, and the voting will be open for 1 week.

Trophies await:

papershippy

Very nice, master @JimReed, to start a short but pixely 'Circus act' - until the official SJ comes back.

Hannah_Banana

Excellent - thanks for kicking off a new thread Jim! Looks like it’s circus month with this one and background blitz 😂

newwaveburritos

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/jGQCRrB.gif[/imgzoom]

This alien got a job at the circus but they're allergic to hay which makes their antennae really itchy!

Jim Reed

Hannah_Banana

Despite being known for his attitude, road rage and addiction to bananas, Gary the Gorilla is really quite a sensitive ape. Just don’t touch his stuff!

Creamy

For the benefit of Mrs Kite
There will be a show tonight in Manchester.

The celebrated Mrs Kite
will undertake to excite her tiger.

The show begins at ten to six
As Mrs. K. performs her tricks with a banger.

Jim Reed

Thank you all for the entries, there's still 3 days left!
P.S. I added trophies.

Jim Reed

The competition is officially closed, so now the voting begins!

The voting will last for a week, until the 22nd.

Use the poll on the top of the page to vote.

Jim Reed

Thank you all for participating, Hannah_Banana takes the win this time. The second and third place is a tie, so I guess you'll have to have a watergun fight to the death to determine who gets the silver and who gets the bronze trophy.

Congrats Hannah, take it away!

Hannah_Banana

Quote from: Jim Reed on Fri 22/07/2022 14:41:34
Thank you all for participating, Hannah_Banana takes the win this time. The second and third place is a tie, so I guess you'll have to have a watergun fight to the death to determine who gets the silver and who gets the bronze trophy.

Congrats Hannah, take it away!

Awesome, close competition. Great work Creamy and newwaveburritos! I’ll think up a topic and get it up soon. Look forward to seeing everyone’s entries 😊

Creamy

newwaveburritos

Yeah, great job!  This was a fun one and I get a useful sprite out of it!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk