4 (8%)
14 (28%)
3 (6%)
1 (2%)
5 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 50

lorenzo

Quote from: cat on Fri 24/06/2022 21:46:04
And then it got me and I went totally whimsical to do justice to all cups and mugs ;)
I like the version with three cups. It is a bit silly, but I like it because of that. It gives the logo some personality that these flat designs often don't have.

Cassiebsg

I like the 3 mugs version as well.  (laugh)
Also makes it easy to read "AGS"... :-D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

cat

So, where should we go from here? Is someone still working on another log idea? Shall we do a voting and try to narrow it down to, say, 3-5 logos?

milkanannan

Quote from: cat on Thu 30/06/2022 09:50:15
So, where should we go from here? Is someone still working on another log idea? Shall we do a voting and try to narrow it down to, say, 3-5 logos?

Sounds good to me.

Matti

I really like your logo, cat, both the cup and the font.

I'm not sure if I'm happy with the tea bag though, as I want to imagine the mug being a coffee mug  ;)

Besh

I really don't remember last time I used AGS (for sure more than 15 years ago) anyway I would like to contribute once again if possible.
I modified one of the posted logos:

[imgzoom]https://www.talentiautistici.it/ags/logo_besh81.svg[/imgzoom]

Ciao
"Spread our codes to the stars,
You can rescue us all"
- Muse

cat

Hi Besh!

Great logo, thanks for posting it!

Also, great you came back to the forums - I used your fantastic mouse gesture module for one of my games and even made some modifications to it. Thanks for making the module and sharing it!

eri0o

@cat, can you modify Besh's logo and add the tea little handle you made in yours?

Also my favorite one is now Besh's!

cat

@eri0o I don't quite understand - do you mean to replace the cup Besh used with another cup? Which one?

eri0o

The one with the inverted fly squatter, the other end of the tea bag, can you put it in Besh's cup?

Frodo

Can you turn the cup around, so the handle is on the left?

Besh

Here the modified version with the suggested changes (hope to have correctly interpreted your thoughts):

[imgzoom]https://www.talentiautistici.it/ags/logo_besh81_2.svg[/imgzoom]

@cat: thanks for your kind words. Btw you made a great work with the module modifications and a really nice game too.
"Spread our codes to the stars,
You can rescue us all"
- Muse

Frodo

Love the logo, Besh   :smiley:

cat

I don't like the flipped cup but I like the white border (instead of transparent). Anyway, I will try to organise the logos we have so far.

@eri0o:
[imgzoom]https://www.clowdergames.com/pics/newWebsite/logo3a.svg[/imgzoom]

cat

Okay, I tried to group the logos by type, i.e. the general layout. I think we should decide on this one first. Later on, we can decide on font and cup shape and details. This means, for now we will not deal with "the outline should be 1px wider" or similar. It's really about the basic concept.

1) The current one but traced to support other backgrounds more easily and versions for cup and Larry:

1.1 (light themedark theme)
1.2 (light themedark theme)
1.3 (light themedark theme)
1.4 (light themedark theme)

2) Cup on the left, text next to it, no glow:

2.1 (light themedark theme)

2.2 (light themedark theme)

2.3 (light themedark theme)

2.4 (light themedark theme)

2.5 (light themedark theme)

2.6 (light themedark theme)
2.7 (light themedark theme)
2.8 (light themedark theme)

3) The cup is behind the first letter(s)

3.1 (light themedark theme)
3.2 (light themedark theme)
3.3 (light themedark theme)
3.4 (light themedark theme)
3.5 (light themedark theme)

4) The cup replaces the U

4.1 (light themedark theme)
4.2 (light themedark theme)
4.3 (light themedark theme)

5) Something completely different

5.1 (light themedark theme)
5.2 (light themedark theme)
5.3 (light themedark theme)

I hope I didn't forget any logo.

Discuss!

AGA

I edited your post to add IDs for each image, and added a poll to the thread!

Snarky

If we do 4.1, can the outline be filled? I much prefer that cup design and handle orientation to the ones in 4.2 and 4.3.

eri0o

Matti

Quote from: Snarky on Sat 02/07/2022 12:54:26
If we do 4.1, can the outline be filled? I much prefer that cup design and handle orientation to the ones in 4.2 and 4.3.

+1

Also, it's a bit hard to choose and I would have preferred having two or three votes.

cat

I agree it's difficult to vote like this, that's why I used numbers for the whole sections. I think we should either vote for sections only or have 3 votes per person.

And of course we can discuss outline fill, handle orientation and stuff like that, but I would like to decide on the general concept first.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk