Nightmare Frames OUT NOW!

Started by Postmodern Adventures, Fri 17/06/2022 00:16:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan Goldberg is a frustrated slasher movie screenwriter in the Hollywood of 1985 who feels his career is at a standstill, but his luck is about to change:
Helen Westmore, an eccentric millionaire, will grant him anything he could wish for if he is
able to find genius horror director Edward Keller's last, unpublished work, which is said to be
the scariest film of all time.

Alan will find his way amongst B-films production companies, VFX workshops, religious cults,
and a small haunted town called Serena, the dark reputation of which began when Keller was last seen there.

FEATURES:

-  Point & click adventure game solely based on inventory puzzles.

-   An investigative thriller that gets darker as you progress into the story. From ambient horror to the gory depths of Hell.

-    More than 80 playable locations, and 50 characters to interact with.

-    Original soundtrack by synthwave musician Stefano Rossi.

-    In Joe's Diner you'll be able to listen to SYNTHWAVE FM, where DJ Karen Johnson broadcasts licensed tracks by Heclysma, Decade Defector, Vincenzo Salvia and Self Delusion.

-   By the author of award-winning Urban Witch Story and Billy Masters Was Right.

kconan

I just bought a copy earlier today, and look forward to really digging in when I get some time off next month.  I saw a very positive Polygon review.

Stupot

Congratulations on the release! I wish you all the success. I’ll be buying a copy.

ukz530

Congratulations on the release!

I bought it right away! :-D

newwaveburritos

Oh, how exciting!  Congrats on the release.

TheFrighter

Finally, dear Postmodern Adventures!  8-)

I have to  admit that I thought it was another regular slasher, but...  :-[

_

The Last To Know

Congratulations! This is a a great game and it was really nice to be able to test it before the release.
My favorite adventure game this year! Hot candidate for the AGS Awards 2022!

heltenjon

Just from the demo we knew this one would be great. Congratulations on the release! I'll be getting a copy and playing it sometime this summer.  :-D

Pouyan

I really liked the previous two games, I will definitely love this game as well

Thanks to you all! The first reviews are being very positive and the feedback from the players is very enthusiastic.
Nightmare Frames wouldn’t have been possible if it hadn’t been for this wonderful community.  ;)

Pax Animo

Hey Postmodern Adventures,

Huge congrats on your recent release, I'm looking forward to playing it.
Misunderstood

cireja

Congratulations on the release!

;)

javixblack

Congratulatins on the release, man!!!!! I'll try it when I got some free time

SarahLiz

Already bought it & can't wait to play it!  I played the demo & absolutely loved it (lots of detail to look at & explore, which I love) so I have zero doubt that I'll love the whole dang thing. 

Mandle

Oh, damn... this looks like just the game I was born to play!

Durq

I bought the game on Steam about a week ago and just finished playing through it. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Great work!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk