Greetings to everybody here

Started by DJFrANKyEHP, Sat 10/09/2022 12:47:15

Previous topic - Next topic

DJFrANKyEHP

Greetings People;

I'm 'DJ FrANKy EHP', an Spanish Streamer, Informatic and Multimedia Producer from Canary Islands (Spain), and I'm coming here from the 'AGS' Official Website.

As said in the 'Discord Server' of this community, where I'm already in.... I have been a really great fan of the 'Adventure Games' since I was a child and I first played the great 'Maniac Mansion'. Since then, I have been playing a lot of sagas and games related to this marvellous kind of videogames, like 'Monkey Island', 'Broken Sword', 'The Dig', 'Space Quest', etc... Also I need to discover and play for sure very much jewels... So, here I am for to play more and if I can share it with all of you in Spanish and English.

Appart of this, and as shown in my profile, I have something to add to this community, sharing my music with the community for your projects and in the future, if I have time, I'm opened to doing voice acting in Spanish and/or English, and translations to Spanish and/or English, but of course these last things will depends on time overall, due to nowadays I'm bussy with very much things. I have experience doing translations for games, testings, etc. Anyway, once more, it all depends on time, but I always open the door.

Yesterday, in my 'Stream' at my 'Twich's Channel', I started the gameplay of the amazing 'Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok', in Spanish. I will continue today and tomorrow too. My intention is to play it from start to the end, and even if I change the game (due to I'm a variety 'Streamer'), I will retake it and continue the gameplay to try to finish it in live.

Also I have plans to play in live more different classic games of this genre (Graphical Adventure), and also games from this community, if I can. Let's see.

Well, I think this is good for my presentation, so thanks a lot for your attention. Receive a big greeting.

Take Care and C U Soon !!! ;)

Cassiebsg

Welcome :)
You live in a wonderful part of the world!  (nod)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Danvzare

Quote from: DJFrANKyEHP on Sat 10/09/2022 12:47:15
As said in the 'Discord Server' of this community, where I'm already in....
I always forget that we have a Discord server.
Welcome all the same though.  :-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk